Best 2 12"s woofers or single 15" for $1000 on 3500watts

JoeK
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ringtown, PA
For my next big move im setting my sub budget for $1000 subs alone. Ill have a Crescendo 3500 to power whatever it is. My question is, what would the best option be? Has to be 2 12s or 1 15s due to space restrictions, but whatever is loudest that i can do.

They will go in ported boxes in a trunk of an 03 bonneville and will mainly be playing hiphop/rap

Can ship you a pair of Shocker Sig 12's for 850$

DSC02526.jpg

Fresh recones with new black baskets. Dual 1.4 ohm copper, dual 2.8 ohm copper, or dual 2.8 ohm aluminum. You won't beat them for output for the price and I can get you recone parts for cheap if you manage to break them.

x2 on xcons

I have 2 tc sounds 3hp subs for 600 bucks shipped brand new recones direct from tc sounds. in boxes with receipt from tc sounds

OP, don't bother spending more than you have to. Buying a 3 or 4hp motor won't matter. You are not pushing enough to make use of something with super stiff suspensions and massive motors.

Get the most efficient pair of 12's that will handle 1.5k each thermally.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.