Best Place to Download Music

BassRacer
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Westside
Ya i was wonderin were is the best site to get 192 or 320 Quailty music i'm using kazaa lite right now. And theres no 320 just barely 192 so i was just wonderin what u guyz use to get ur music off of.

Thanx for any help If u even help.

we do not support pirated music here at caraudio.com

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Originally posted by mattj we do not support pirated music here at caraudio.com

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i dont support $20 for 11 tracks with CDs... so i use kazaa and just deal with crappy quality. if the band is any good, i will buy the CD if i can find it for less than $14 (usually at circuit city)

you are being shafted if you pay 20 bucks for any type of cd...

best buys brand new section is like 14 bucks max

older cds are 10-12 bucks give or take.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I am a member of the RIAA and i have writen your statements down and obtained your IP address. You will be reported.

just kidding

hmn...well actually im going to school for music business so im sure that even though now im not against file sharing, i will be in 4 years...oh well.

Originally posted by GregFarz78 Direct Connect ++

every other program out there blowz
HEY MORON!!! Did you not see Mattj's post:

Originally posted by mattj we do not support pirated music here at caraudio.com

Do not post links to software that supports piracy. God **** people, use your heads. And Bassracer don't asks questions about piracy either. We need the mods to start.

Originally posted by eengrms HEY MORON!!! Did you not see Mattj's post:

Do not post links to software that supports piracy. God **** people, use your heads. And Bassracer don't asks questions about piracy either. We need the mods to start.
leave him alone and stop being such a ass. if you dont like it dont post a reply flaming him about it.

btw i use winmx, you can choose what birate you want. about everyone of my songs is 192..

Buying music is ********.. Specially over priced music.. Do you have any idea how much these music companies make? If you figure they sell a million Cd's at rougly 20 bucks... jesus... They can deal with onyl 100 thousand people buying usic now..

KAZAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's like saying "Look at all the money General Motors makes. Why should I buy a car when I can get a stolen one for free from the internet? They'll still be in business..."

$20 or $20,000 it is still stealing.

Originally posted by JaJay721 That's like saying "Look at all the money General Motors makes. Why should I buy a car when I can get a stolen one for free from the internet? They'll still be in business..."

$20 or $20,000 it is still stealing.
go cry about it

its just downloading files get over it everyone

Originally posted by capone28 go cry about it

its just downloading files get over it everyone

Go cry about it? You think I care about what some 16 year old punk kid thinks about downloading music from the internet. I was just trying to give it perspective. It is stealing, whether you care or not is your business. I personally don't care what other people do as long as it doesn't effect me.

as i was saying, bands should make the majority of their money from touring...

the picture of that fat ass record exec with stuffed pockets pisses me off.

its like the whole middle man thing.

i seriously think cds should be like, 5 bucks.

they would sell three times as many, im sure.

if i could walk into bb and pick up 4 cd's for 20 bones, **** KAZAA.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.