Best Looking Ass

TargetPreview12.jpg
i'd like to have 2 of them @ss up in the back of my car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Get a sub for how it sounds... If you want a sub for how it looks.. I think you are foolish, but thats just my opinion.
If you want pretty just get displays in your headrests... That would be the win.
hey man, just so you know, you cant have a picture that's a hyperlink in your sig, so please change it

I love those other subs... I inverted my 2 AW1208T's and they looked tight... But trust me, with them inverted, you'll miss the ability to see the excursion... I missed it, and had to change it.

AW1208T.jpg

Well I finally took a picture of my inverted Thunder 8500. I dont like how it sounds. It seems like it doesnt hit has hard either and my box tips over in my trunk lol

Yeah I reversed the polarity but I have been told its not nessesary. I am trying a week with tweaking it with the polarities switched and next week Ill switch it back and tweak with it... So far my sub isnt hitting as hard as it use to with the magnet inside the box. I also put poly-fil in it this time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.