Best Crusin CD's

Please lets not talk about the rap industry in general. Emenem is not the best thing to happen to it since NAS. The rap industry is in shambles. The fact that almost everyone of you is in love with rappers with no skills like emenem or Nelly says enough. Please tell me how many rappers you have actually heard. Probably not more than the 30 or 50 they play on the radio. Emenem is a horrible freestyler out there and I think you should be giving credit to a lot of other artists out there. But I guess its just the world of corperate hype we live in. A sad world indeed.

ok i can promise you i don't just listen to what's played on the radio and i can also say that if ANYONE on here says some ******** rap like freestyle kings or swisha house is any good i swear you have no taste in music b/c all that crap ***** MAJOR A@@. oh and saying nellyville is the best rap cd that's new A BIG OL HELL NO TO THAT! the best rap cd to come out in the past like 6 months in the new Nas, anyone who disagree's don't know rap, that or the new cam'ron is tight too. but eminem actually is a **** good rapper and can flow better than most of them, if he couldn't why would dre sign him??

keep it thumpin,

adam

stuff i listen to:

everything (with exception to pop)

to name a few umm, all rap, old school rap, chemical brothers, NOT moby he ***** a big fat one but some of his stuff is ok, linkin park, no blink 182 **** or stuff like that, mike grant, eminem, a lot of country, trick daddy, cash money, juvenile, lot more...

my opinion on eminem, well, his old stuff with dr. dre was great, but his new *****...shoot....

Originally posted by BigDaddyKane Please lets not talk about the rap industry in general. Emenem is not the best thing to happen to it since NAS. The rap industry is in shambles. The fact that almost everyone of you is in love with rappers with no skills like emenem or Nelly says enough. Please tell me how many rappers you have actually heard. Probably not more than the 30 or 50 they play on the radio. Emenem is a horrible freestyler out there and I think you should be giving credit to a lot of other artists out there. But I guess its just the world of corperate hype we live in. A sad world indeed.
True true.

Originally posted by abercrombie2582 for one, nas is a great A$$ rapper. two, EMINEM Does not **** people. YOu don't like his music, then just shutup and don't start dissing him. I live here in michigan and regardless of what you say about eminem, hes the best rapper thats hit the industry since nas. Yeah he did get big when dre signed him, but truthfully, hes the best freestyle rapper ive ever seen. Another good rapper is Fabolous, hes got some good bass to his songs and he flows pretty good with his ghetto slang!!!!!! Just remember not to diss artists bc of the music they put out, don't listen to it, and everyone will be happy then. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Awww...isn't that sweet...the pretty boy likes eminem. You need to listen to some real music. Ghetto Slang??? Slang is slang I don't care where it comes from.

Originally posted by slick rick who cares what other people like, its what you like and how it sounds in your system, i think got yourself a gun by nas has some amazing highs or at least in my former car it did.
I agree it has some MAD bass. This may sound strange, but also check out Bob Marley. Reggae (hope I spelled it right) has a lotta f***ing bass. Especially this one dope song he did with Busta Rhymes. I think its called "Rastman Chant." Something like that. Also Sublime has a lot of bass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer you show me a better person other than Nas as far as flow goes for now in rap i will say eminem ***** but there isn't anyone better. all of you who like budacris can get a sense of rap, ludacris was good until word of mouf came out or however it's spelt. anyway not to hate on everyone out there i just say eminem is a better rapper than anyone out there excluding nas and dre that is alive right now, pac and biggie are better but they aren't around anymore so oh well. and once again all opinion here.

keep it thumpin,

adam first of all, eminem is alright, but Cannibus killed him, how can you make a statement like nas is the illest, yeah he is tight, but he ain't all that. he can you forget about rhymers like Rza, (Wu-Tang), Busta Rhymes, Fat Joe, Cannibus, Xzibit, all them dudes are tight too, so you can't just say Nas is the nastiest.

alright cannibus didn't kill eminem if you ask me but that's just me. i didn't say that those guys weren't tight and awesome rapper's but in my opinion i like eminem more, now his new cd the beats **** but the flows are tight if you ask me. yes Rza is awesome the new killa bees cd is sweet i have it, along with the xzibit cd, busta's 2 latest cd's. now as far as fat joe i don't like him too much never really liked his beats. what you guys think about backbone? he's got some mad bass in his songs along with the fact that the man can flow. if you haven't heard him of heard of him go give his stuff a listen he's tight. i know he's not music that a preppy white boy like myself should listen to though right?? hehe

keep it thumpin,

adam

HELL'S YEAH BIG DADDY KANE, gotta love sublime. they do bump hard but it's not the cleanest of bass notes typically but i like it a hell of a lot. "april 26th 1992, there was a riot on the streets tell me where were you?"" too bad brandon had to o.d. though, they rocked

keep it thumpin,

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.