Cash Money

Ja Rule

St. Lunatics

Tim McGraw

Garth Brooks

Fat Joe (some songs)

Ashanti (some)

Just Rap (not the muder/violent kind) and country

I hate Eminem, he is agrivating and sounds like Woody Allen trying to rap.

Originally posted by RangerMan Nelly-Country Grammar

Juvenile

Cash Money

Ja Rule

St. Lunatics

Tim McGraw

Garth Brooks

Fat Joe (some songs)

Ashanti (some)

Just Rap (not the muder/violent kind) and country

I hate Eminem, he is agrivating and sounds like Woody Allen trying to rap.
Exactly what I listen to. I agree with your opinion of Eminem. I liked the beat of his new song (Without Me) so I downloaded it without words...anything to not have to listen to him. Although I must say that most of his songs hit fairly hard.

The above plus:

2Pac and Outlawz - Letter To The President

Big Tymers - Still Fly

Dead Prez - It's Bigger Than (Hip Hop)

Little bit of Eazy E, Ice Cube, Ja Rule, and Jermaine Dupri.

boooooooo jermaine dupri doo doo. well that's my opinion i listen to more rock than anything

Tool

Linkin Park

Green Day

Zepplin

Staind

2Pac

Nas

Eminem

Dr. Dre

B.G.

Busta Rhymes

KoRn

Darude

and of course Beastie Boys

that's pretty much my main listening. except for 2 albums in my opinion EVERYTHING cash money put's out is TRASH, the only 2 good one's are B.G.'s chopper in the city ghetto, and Juvenile's 400 Degrees.

keep it thumpin,

adam

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer boooooooo jermaine dupri doo doo. well that's my opinion i listen to more rock than anything

Tool

Linkin Park

Green Day

Zepplin

Staind

2Pac

Nas

Eminem

Dr. Dre

B.G.

Busta Rhymes

KoRn

Darude

and of course Beastie Boys

that's pretty much my main listening. except for 2 albums in my opinion EVERYTHING cash money put's out is TRASH, the only 2 good one's are B.G.'s chopper in the city ghetto, and Juvenile's 400 Degrees.

keep it thumpin,

adam

It's all a matter of opinion anyway, so what do I care, but how can you listen to Eminem??? He is a wife beating punk and has a HORRIBLE voice. Woody Allen on the mic. Same with Busta Rhymes, all his stuff is the same. Korn??? Ha, can you say SELLOUTS??? I love Linkin Park though...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

first off eminem isn't a wife beater, second busta is awesome simply for his beats and eminem can destroy anyone on the mic. 1 rapper better than him now and that's Nas. also how is KoRn a sellout?? you heard there new cd it's there hardest cd the've had??

keep it thumpin,

adam

Yeah, the hardest to come up with a song for cause there all about the same thing. Eminem is a wife beater, who knows nothing of love. How could you even think of killing your wife??? I bet down deep, he is nothing but a BIG PUSS. He raps about stupid ****. NAS can murder people on the MIC.

yeah no kidding, i can see why Jay-z backed down. and on the whole eminem thing i think his raps on the mic are awesome but, he wouldn't be as good without dre producing him. you heard that song where dre and eminem go off on jermaine dupri?? it's freaking tight. and korn's one of my fav. bands so i gotta defend them. that and jon davis is an AWESOME vocalist. oh yeah gotta add Deftones to my list

keep it thumpin,

adam

Originally posted by ss3079  

Exactly what I listen to. I agree with your opinion of Eminem. I liked the beat of his new song (Without Me) so I downloaded it without words...anything to not have to listen to him. Although I must say that most of his songs hit fairly hard.

The above plus:

2Pac and Outlawz - Letter To The President

Big Tymers - Still Fly

Dead Prez - It's Bigger Than (Hip Hop)

Little bit of Eazy E, Ice Cube, Ja Rule, and Jermaine Dupri.
With a little bit of computer experience (Yah im a computer geek(...there is a program that allows you to remove the lyrics from any song. So all those Eminem songs ppl despise so much can have the lyrics removed.

ok guys this is were I come clean and tell you all that I like any type of music beside country...To me country is to slow and or whinny...other than that I listen to anything that I'm in the mood for...rap, rock, hardcore rap, trash metal, punk, classical, opera,...whatever sounds good at that moment..

Adam Chandler

I love music. I have basically every kind of music. I have almost 300 CDs and about 80 GB of music on my computer. With music you just have to take it for what it is an isn't. yes Emenem is whiny trailer trash, but he is entertaining to listen to. Korn is a huge sell out, but they hit ok. Busta Rhymes is a total crack head, but is fun to laugh at.

When it comes to hitting hard I am all about rap, hip hop, and techno. With rap and hip hop I listen to a lot of stuff, but here are a few a like to hit to:

Ludacris

Outkast (MAD BASS, especially Rosa Parks)

Busta Rhymes

Wu Tang (not very good bass in general, but Wu Tang Clan aint nothin to **** wit)

Wyclef Jon

Nas

random wierd hip hop (Spooks, EL-P, Black Eyed Peas, Dialated Peoples)

Big Tymers (southern is all about bass)

Yin Yang Twins (a bit wacked up, but feeds the ego well)

Then there is techno. With techno there is all the ATB I listen to and all the rest. Techno is not dominated by about 30 artists like other genres. I have thousands of techno songs from hundreds of DJs. I reccomend downloading some. Techno really hits hard and can be a remix of any kind of music.

If you ever want to really turn some heads and confuse people bass out to Marvin Gaye. It is the funniest thing I have ever done. When people hear Sexual Healing pumping out some thunderous bass they become scared and confused. Its so hilarious.

If you ever want some specific songs just Instant message me on AOL. My handle is brotherkane.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.