Best Compact Mids Amp

I have the taramps ts400x4 and it has worked great. It's currently bridged giving me 150x2 and it's surprisingly small.
Hi sir i have the same amp.how do i bridge this amp to push 150 x 2.right i have a 7 in android touch screen which has hardly no power.i have to use amps with this head unit cause its stock watts are very low.so i got this amp to push my 5.1/4 door speakers and i was hoping it would push 6× 9s in the back Deck to .but after getting it it only seems to push the 2 smaller speakers.which they are only 35 rms.i have a. 800 watt mono amp pushing one pioneer 12 right now which hits pretty good until i can afford to upgrade.mean while i want to get all i can out of this amp.any recommendations on what i need to do.please and thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...