Best Car Wax

whats the difference between wax and polish?
a polish is what can restore an oxidized finish, or remove swirls or scratches. then you should seal it with a sealant, the put on your wax to protect all that nice work from going shitty again. its like your top layer that takes the elements abuse

a polish is what can restore an oxidized finish, or remove swirls or scratches. then you should seal it with a sealant, the put on your wax to protect all that nice work from going shitty again. its like your top layer that takes the elements abuse
:iagree:it does remove imperfections.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.