Best budget mono block 250 350 2500 3000rms

rp69

Senior VIP Member
Looking for cheap mainstream budget mono block . 2500-3000rms . Brand like ppi soundstream audiopipe reaudio plant audio . Mainstream brand looking to spend 250-350 . Looking at mainstream ebay products . Live in canada and some sellers ship using international shipping program. Its cheap like 35.00 . All other methods are around 120.00. Sellers like woofers sonix ssa . Even most sellers on ebay are the same 120 plus . But some do offer international shipping rates which are reasonable

not going to happen, budget is too low. might be rated 2500w rms, but wont put it out.

takes power to make power, you'll need two batteries and a HO alternator to make that kind of power anyway.

MAYBE a taramps hd3k?

Looking for cheap mainstream budget mono block . 2500-3000rms . Brand like ppi soundstream audiopipe reaudio plant audio . Mainstream brand looking to spend 250-350 . Looking at mainstream ebay products . Live in canada and some sellers ship using international shipping program. Its cheap like 35.00 . All other methods are around 120.00. Sellers like woofers sonix ssa . Even most sellers on ebay are the same 120 plus . But some do offer international shipping rates which are reasonable
what are u trying to power with the amp? do u have big 3 wires done? do u have 2nd batt? or agm batt at least? if not u need to stay under 1k (like me) skar has 2k that tested at like 2200 $229 no idea about shipping..

Yes i am understand two batts altenator second batt big three. Looking at shark audio 316.00 dropin hrtz website. Its was tested to do around 2500rms . I only need 2000 to 2500rms.i shot high because the cheap companies are dishonest with amp output #

So instead of buying a poor quality amp that lies to you about what it'll do, why not buy something high quality from a company who is honest? Do you expect a company that is going to lie to you to care what other corners they cut? How do you suppose warranty service will be? Do you think shipping it back to the states for warranty service/replacement will be cheap?

Also FYI, if you're shopping eBay their "allow international shipping" tick box on the seller's side will automatically generate the postage price to Europe/Asia/Australia/Africa. Price to ship to Canada is typically a fair bit less. A savvy seller may have some wiggle room on shipping if you contact them and let them know you're in Canada.

Anyway, you can pay now or pay later, take my word for it or find out for yourself.

If you can find an Orion XTR2500HD, they tested really well with BIG D, but they seem to be unicorns right now... I have no idea why no one has mentioned the Brazilian amps.. If you can keep the voltage up you can get Taramps, PRV, Stetsom 3500's for around $350.

[quote name='bigblank69']If you can find an Orion XTR2500HD, they tested really well with BIG D, but they seem to be unicorns right now... I have no idea why no one has mentioned the Brazilian amps.. If you can keep the voltage up you can get Taramps, PRV, Stetsom 3500's for around $350.[/QUOTE]

@wew lad mentioned Taramps in the first reply

Yes i am understand two batts altenator second batt big three. Looking at shark audio 316.00 dropin hrtz website. Its was tested to do around 2500rms . I only need 2000 to 2500rms.i shot high because the cheap companies are dishonest with amp output #
have u checked shipping on ct sounds amps? some have luck with audio pipe some don't., make sure seller says they will warranty it, at least give u 30 days to test it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.