Best Budget Amp ~1200rms@1ohm

Depends on the rise... If he gets a rise up to 2 ohms it be closer to 11-1200
you dont get 2 ohm rise in any world when wired to 1 ohm. Rise is usually triple the wired impedance so its better to look at 3 ohm numbers. You'll see 2 ohm numbers if you are wired to .66 ohms. Wired to half ohm you'll see 1.2-1.5 ohm clamped numbers. only way to see actual 1 ohm numbers is wired to .33 or below.

This is just from countless clamps i've done and seen others do. People RARELY get what ohms they project themselves landing on, their rise is almost always way higher than they expect.

Generally if its a 1200 watt certified amp wired to 1 ohm, its safe to say you'll see 600 clean clamped at best. You can clamp more dirty/clipped but meh even a cheapo boss clamps high numbers dirty.

term lab meters hurt feelings but oscoped clamped numbers will absolutely wreck a man into depression lmao.

Depends on the rise... If he gets a rise up to 2 ohms it be closer to 11-1200
Sure... my point is after rise that 1200 watter will deliver 750-900... those subs look like they'll hang with more power than that...Dem subs look ok on paper... just sayin'.. lol

Are you just doing the math equation from the clamp voltage and amps or are you reading the ohm load at the amp. I have used a speaker as a load and never have I had a multiple of 3 as a rise on the AMM-1. At least not on a tone full blast. Playing music.. sure.

Looks like a winner, anyone else have any feedback on this amp before I pull the trigger?
yeah it's same as my ppi and u should see how my 1 12 is killing my trunk @2 ohms., these amps tested at 1200 rms (well mine at 1162., i think the ss was 1280)

you dont get 2 ohm rise in any world when wired to 1 ohm. Rise is usually triple the wired impedance so its better to look at 3 ohm numbers. You'll see 2 ohm numbers if you are wired to .66 ohms. Wired to half ohm you'll see 1.2-1.5 ohm clamped numbers. only way to see actual 1 ohm numbers is wired to .33 or below.
This is just from countless clamps i've done and seen others do. People RARELY get what ohms they project themselves landing on, their rise is almost always way higher than they expect.

Generally if its a 1200 watt certified amp wired to 1 ohm, its safe to say you'll see 600 clean clamped at best. You can clamp more dirty/clipped but meh even a cheapo boss clamps high numbers dirty.

term lab meters hurt feelings but oscoped clamped numbers will absolutely wreck a man into depression lmao.
Jeff, any good articles on box rise? Seems like it a guess most times. Are there factors that cause more rise than others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soundstream TN1.1200d >> this one would be good as people are showing interest. You can search on amazon and buy it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Sure.... you'll get 350-450 per sub after rise... lol... 1200 watts!

If your so worried about box rise buy a Belva Bb5000dv2. For the same money it destroys the CAB.
Belva?... ok man...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.