So I just bought a t1d212

i mean.. free is as good as it gets

the cab 1600.1 is still a good entry level amp for the price that will give you plenty of power and if its too much just turn it down

How's your electrical system look? It should be functional, but I would definitely keep an eye on voltage and set the gain correctly. There is room to mess up even at this power level.

Okay so amp caught flame hah xD cab 1600? Is a good amp?
Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
u say amp caught on fire? u sure ground is good and u have fuse at battery and all.. cab is ok for the $.. i assume sub is d2 since u asked about 1 ohm, sub is 800rms right?, maybe find good 1k amp $200 instead of trying to run more power. unless u have big 3 wires done and 2-0ga wire.

u say amp caught on fire? u sure ground is good and u have fuse at battery and all.. cab is ok for the $.. i assume sub is d2 since u asked about 1 ohm, sub is 800rms right?, maybe find good 1k amp $200 instead of trying to run more power. unless u have big 3 wires done and 2-0ga wire.
Okay do you have any good sugestions I was going to adjust gain to around 800 watts and no I have 4 gauge but I was going to run either 2/0 or 1/0 before new amp

Okay do you have any good sugestions I was going to adjust gain to around 800 watts and no I have 4 gauge but I was going to run either 2/0 or 1/0 before new amp
as long as u do big 3 and bigger wire before cab u be fine.. but u can get ct sounds or twisted sounds 1k ($219 nice amp) thats problem decent 1k cost more than cab thats y they sell so many.. even skar 1500 does about 1350rms i think it's like $179.. here's ts1k SSA Store - Twisted Sounds TS1KW (TS1KW)

You still have that SX900?? Thats the last of the USA Made under rated Autoteks before they sold out to Massonics(MSpelled Im sure).Ill put money on it that it will do easily 1k-1200 rms daily with 13.6v on the daily.Great amp,and for free, its a steal.It'll run 1 ohm all day long and will beat the hell out of a 1k sub all day long too.Great amp.At 2 ohm mono its prob a good 600 rms stable on the daily.If you dont like it and its working right, Ill buy it from you.Or I may consider a trade on an amp sitting

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.