Best Budget Amp ~1200rms@1ohm

idk, I see people blow more koreans than these cheap amps online. My ppi 4 channel has been through absolute hell and it lasted way better than my korean alphard 200.4
Because people are using the Korean amps at .33 with not even close to the power supply for them

A few weeks back i got a Nakamichi NGTD1200.1 brand new for $119.00 shipped from Ebay, same as the Boston Acoustics GT series, very nice amp, it doesn't come with remote but the remote is pretty much useless anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A few weeks back i got a Nakamichi NGTD1200.1 brand new for $119.00 shipped from Ebay, same as the Boston Acoustics GT series, very nice amp, it doesn't come with remote but the remote is pretty much useless anyway.

good find. Do you guys think Nakamichi is being honest about their 1 ohm rating for this particular amp? Might pull the trigger on this.

good find. Do you guys think Nakamichi is being honest about their 1 ohm rating for this particular amp? Might pull the trigger on this.
I'm running it at 1 ohm it does get a little hot when I push it but then again it's stuck between the back seat and the sub box and it's a tight fit, but it doesn't cut, the remote is the same oe used on the Boston Acoustics amps if you want to get that

Maybe I should buy one and find out.

Who owns Nakamichi nowadays? They don't look or cost highend like they used to be...

This is who owns Nakamichi these days ....

"Phonic Electronics Trading Company Limited is the sub-branch of the Vtrek group which is specialized in manufacturing Car Audio and Home Audio in Guangzhou Panyu. It specializes in Vtrek brand Car Audio promotion all over the world, as well as it has been the sole agent of JVC Car Audio in China for 10 years. The Vtrek Car Audio products ranges are from Car Amplifiers, Car Speakers, GPS to Car Receivers. Both businesses of the OEM and distribution of Vtrek brand will be welcomed."

Office Address:

Unit 815, 8/F, Topsail Plaza, 11 On Sum Street, Siu Lek Yuen, Sha Tin, New Territories, Hong Kong

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.