best BASS

Participant count
  • Participant list

92Suburb

I got a 2003 tahoe, ignore my user name. I also got two 10 inch W3's runnin on a mono 500 watt amp. They are currently in my bro's car (92 suburban) and i want to move them into mine. I am not satisfied with the bass, and have been told the box could give me the bass i am looking for. they woofers are currently enclosed in a solid air tight box. I was told that bandpass would be good for a car with so much air to push. I want to know how I can make the woofers perform better in a big car.

I am 17, and do not have much money. So be practical with your suggestions.

u dont have money n u have a 2k3 tahoe? hmm...

ah, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER think of BANDPASS. if that word comes to ur mind as an enclosure, hit urself or someone will be happy to.

if u want them to get louder w just a different box, u gotta port the box. it takes some experience to do it, n if u want u can have a shop to do it. i'll prob say tune it to like 34hz, dat should be good. dunno whetheer u lookin for quality or for SPL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.