Best bass songs with good SQ

not to be gettin off topic but for the people who listen to 3 6 mafia, i hear alot about Late night tip. Yes that song be dropping, but also check out Wheres da bud. Now when the bass comes in, it drops. I love hearing that. But im sure that will give you alot of the rattling.

rap ***** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ..................

You dont know how good your SQ on you sub untill you listen to some blazing fast kick drums, mmkay?

wondering why this thread was brought back when its from 2 years ago...

and besides now the bass track thread is stickied so just post em in there. (not killing everyones fun just moving the party down the street)

but on topic.. starky ill find out the name of this song on the new three six mafia choices 2 soundtrack... its like a machine gun of bass.. ive never heard any songs with hard kicks so fast.. the 16Kv.2 thats in my car right now cant keep up to well... makes it sound liek the beats are blended together and not distinct. but then again.. id like to find a sub that could keep up. it would sound awesome

this song is for SOUND QUALITY BASS and especially for those from the we-we-we-westsyyyyde!!:

2pac - California Love (remix)

the version that was released on the All Eyez on Me album. the bass-line's melody is soooo SICC and dr. dre gets down with it on the beat. i never appreciated this song to the full extent until i heard it coming from my infinity components and my idMAX. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

slotje.gif

threat is over 2 years old ... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ready2go.gif.6557fa3d88b9eaca9c7b8efb9cbd02ed.gif

grtz.

Dred

try some songs off of ying yang twins me and my brother that cd has some good ones, i smoke i drink, #10 on crunk juice, if you have really loud highs and hard bass try whisper in my ear it sounds awesome with the right setup, and roy jones boby head bangers vol 1 #'s 2,8,and 12

just about anything by too short. older icp pounds, most of their newer stuff doesnt. geto boys if you've heard of them. e-40 and the click. south park mexican. sublime, tool. any swisha house or dj screw. particle, if you havent heard them, check them out for sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.