Best bang for buck subwoofer rms

Just don't see how having a programming background is gonna help you in your quest for 4 15's and 5 amps(John Kuthe is this you??). Not only will it have a final ohm load which will be weird, but won't be a reg number either. Sell one of those amps, make things easier on ya.

The other issue is people spend hefty $$ on subs or amps then cheap out on amp or subs. See it all the time. Boss amp powering SQ subs...like wtf?! Electrical should be factored in also....get it as strong as you can.

Also also you will not find budget and 18v in the same amp category
Good catch. I didn't even put that together first read. Definitely going to be getting into a higher tier if you want amps that'll do 18V and that rules out Brazilian unless OP wants to build a big high voltage bank and buy one of those high voltage Brazilian amps.

You can get b stock Deka group 31 AGMs on ebay for under $150 shipped. 105ah, only downside is weight, they weigh 67lbs each.
That is a great deal. If I could afford the weight I'd be looking to scoop up a dozen.

Sundown just has so much premium baked into the price do you have a link to a deal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Much of that premium is the name, but some is also the custom tooling and a bit of R&D they do and a fair bit is the security that they're established enough they they will take care of you if there's legit manufacturer defects with your product... oh, and it translates into higher resale value.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.