Best bang for buck subwoofer rms

Extremely overpowered if you plan on beating on them hard. Why 5 amps for 4 woofers though? Im confused by this logic you have.
(5)2000rms at 1ohm = 10kw

(4) 2500rms woofers in parallel at 1ohm =

10kw potential loud .

Or am I confused about something ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are you going to get 5 amps to a 1ohm load? 4 15s you can wire them to 1ohm yes.
Ooooooh right I see, pull up and down resistor circuits can achieve this by using mosfet gates an easy circuit to make with an Arduino . But that’s extra obsessed, better just go 4 or 6 . Thanks man

I come from a programming background and we swear by the parallel workload architecture .
By going many small amps

1.Each amp doesn’t have to work as hard

2.the risk of blowing one is less

3. No single point of FAILURE

4. Build your system sequentially

Sure buying one big amp may save you some money in wiring , but the cost per wattage tends to go up drastically and they add a lot more brand name premium into the msrp when u start asking for more then 2000rms .

Just my opinion

Well you did not think it through. Phase of each RCA will be different and you'll lose massive amounts of output and SQ through destructive phase, gain matching is not going to save you with matching up output levels. The difference between you running multiple of these skar amps vs a big amp like a crossfire 8k would legit be over 3+ db gain. From what i've seen with almost every other setup that came from where you are at to a proper single quality amp upgrade

If you clip each amp, they still working hard and you will clip them because the your phasing issue will cause major dissapointment from your low output.

I have a big electric plan , I’m goin to wire up over 500 of the 18650s at 2000mAh 6s for 18v per pack 12ah (83) packs in total .
Using buck converters to allow me to Adjust the voltage depending on what my logging system (linux controllers serial inputs) determine what’s optimal to protect my batteries ,

Then using the cranking battery just to charge my cells , never to run the amps so I dnt have to worry about maintaining a constant 14v [emoji1491].

I kno when it comes to electronics the issue is never the products it’s always the electrical system. That’s why I’m tryna save money on the gear to dedicate more to my power delivery system

You can find cells with better specs and that will be much easier to assemble. I can't imagine how you plan to connect those flat-top cells with anything adequate to hang with 1000A of current.

I come from a programming background and we swear by the parallel workload architecture .
By going many small amps

1.Each amp doesn’t have to work as hard

2.the risk of blowing one is less

3. No single point of FAILURE

4. Build your system sequentially

Sure buying one big amp may save you some money in wiring , but the cost per wattage tends to go up drastically and they add a lot more brand name premium into the msrp when u start asking for more then 2000rms .

Just my opinion

Buying cheap electronics rarely "saves" you anything in the long run. You'll get poor performance, dubious reliability, and little to potentially no resale value down the road.

Comparing a top tier 8K amp to 4 cheap 2K amps isn't really apples to apples when saying "multiple amps are cheaper". In fact if you're into a good brand you normally break a bit on price getting one big one. That said, if you've got a China amp budget run with it, definitely don't trust anything bigger than 2K coming from China, but be prepared to the aforementioned issues and you will have a difficult time gain matching. IMO for the price of 4 Chinese 2K amps just grab a Brazilian 10K (buy on Amazon or eBay with 3rd party warranty) and call it a day. Reliability should be about the same but Brazil saves you a lot of space, hassle in wiring and gain matching, and they're going to be more efficient than those gutter tier Chinese class D's. You make some good points about multiple small amps, but take it from a guy who traded 8 very nice small mono amps for 1 big Korean, you'll be better off with just 1 amp. At least no more than 2 amps... there's a number of solid and reliable Korean 5K amps that can be had for a fair price used/refurb or even new and you'd at least be able to strap them.

(5)2000rms at 1ohm = 10kw(4) 2500rms woofers in parallel at 1ohm =

10kw potential loud .

Amps don't work like that. 1 amp drives 1 load, or possibly 2 amps strapped to 1 load.

Back to the topic at hand, IMO if you don't buy used or a pre-sale sub you're not getting much at the 250$ price point. Trying to run 2K to a 250$ sub will be a disappointment and possibly get expensive when you keep blowing stuff up. Lowest tier woofer I'd consider myself is Soundqubed HDC3 series coming in closer to 300$ ea and really if you want to throw 2500W at something with impunity you really ought to up your budget into the 500+ range.

Also regular batteries are way better price wise for budget

You could even go used or refurb and save a ton

Also also you will not find budget and 18v in the same amp category

(5)2000rms at 1ohm = 10kw(4) 2500rms woofers in parallel at 1ohm =

10kw potential loud .

I was gonna recommend something but changed my mind after reading this post:wow:

I got Duracell platinum (same as deka) for $180 new at sams club

You could also just do like 9 12’s and keep in budget and power handling

Although $100 per sub is getting slim pickings

I got Duracell platinum (same as deka) for $180 new at sams clubYou could also just do like 9 12’s and keep in budget and power handling

Although $100 per sub is getting slim pickings
Do you have a link to the duracell can’t find anywhere ?

If going for a big budget build get a taramps 15k (around $1000 new)And if you can 4 15’s off the sundown yard sale
Sundown just has so much premium baked into the price do you have a link to a deal ?

If going for a big budget build get a taramps 15k (around $1000 new)And if you can 4 15’s off the sundown yard sale
Sundown just has so much premium baked into the price do you have a link to a deal ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.