Best Audio Setup for a Grand Prix

Participant count
  • Participant list

HodgCodg

Hi, I'm Zach and this is my first post on this forum. I have a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP (with monsoon audio) and I was wondering what the best audio setup for my car would be. I installed a Kenwood DDX372BT about a year ago and I was wanting to upgrade my speakers and possible get an amplifier. The door speakers and 6.5 and the rear speakers are 6x9's and there is a tweeter in the dash. I was looking for a good crisp sound for my car. I do not need a huge amount of bass and am more looking at a pure and more reference style sound. I don't know a ton about car audio so any help is appreciated. I was looking at getting a 4 channel amp and replacing the door and rear speakers but I don't know what to get. Please send any suggestions my budget is $300 for the speakers and amp.

Thanks,

Zach

As far as front door speakers, The morel maximo 6's are on sale at crutchfield for $150, Alpine Type-R is $150 on amazon, Image Dynamics CTX65CS are $160 on woofersetc, hertz dsk 165.3 about $120 on amazon. I personally haven't listened to these but are well regarded

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.