Best 6.5 Speaker

Ended up going with the hertz 163 three way component set. Now I’m getting questions about active and passive crossovers for the set and that’s something I truly have no knowledge on.

Ended up going with the hertz 163 three way component set. Now I’m getting questions about active and passive crossovers for the set and that’s something I truly have no knowledge on.
Go passive for now until late you understand.

Active isn't necessarily better. Good passive crossovers work every bit as good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think he wants to use the existing enclosure he has, and its cut out for a single Ten inch sub at the moment
It is a completley new truck except for what is painted red. It has a TCI custom chassis, four wheel disc, four corner adjustable coil overs ...
Definitely hard to beat, but they're deep. Didn't know these were still floating around.
Yes. That is another factor I like about Polk Audio speakers. They can dig a bit deeper than the majority of components within the same price...

About this thread

bigmak927

bigmak927
Detroit, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Papermaker85