Been a while. Who's on top of the Sound Quality game right now?

You say that knowing nothing about drivers and distortion. Sound quatitly drivers are built for low distortion. I dont know how many times i have to tell you that..
Again magic ears. I'm sure you can hear it. In sub bass. No, no you can't.

Guess what.. if a driver is not reaching its mechanical limits, not having some weird cone break up... it's not going to distort

Again magic ears. I'm sure you can hear it. In sub bass. No, no you can't. Guess what.. if a driver is not reaching its mechanical limits, not having some weird cone break up... it's not going to distort
What do you actually know? If you know its "snake oil" why arent you running sony? You are a dumb ****.

Incriminator Flatlyne is a fantastic sounding sub and 1kw is a perfect input for it.

Forget what you heard about sundown being spl only. If you require playing down to 20hz effortlessly, the low distortion drivers need to be considered. (The X based on your power)

ISACA judging CD had a track from Superman that went to 18hz

Pipe organs go to 18hz

Paperfucker, you won't hear 10% THD in subbass. Low distortion and unnatural bloat is not the same thing.

You still think a human ear is some kind of super sensitive measuring devise. It's not.

and yes you can have no audible distortion at 95db using Sony. With subbass the biggest problem is the car itself. I don't have to understand what you think is rocket science to know this.

If you think you are the god of this topic then build a car and go up against me. Prove how much you know. Come on buddy, we are close enough to be at the same show next year. Or are you still on house arrest because you **** at life

If you think you are the god of this topic then build a car and go up against me. Prove how much you know. Come on buddy, we are close enough to be at the same show next year. Or are you still on house arrest because you **** at life

Lmao get In line... I already called him out because he said he can easily build a build 155db+ from 20hz-70hz... I'm still waiting on that one.

I'm sure we will never see either. Claims to know so much about everything. Orders speakers from a Chinese sweat shop.

He added glue though so it's custom built //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

Curious as to what type of "SQ" music you listen to that plays down to 18Hz?
Gucci mane - aggressive and young Jeezy- put on both have very low bass notes in them. My subs barely push them out right now and it bugs me.

I listen to a lot of metal - music that needs every part of the system to be doing its best to make a respectable overall sound. My subs poop on it too often instead of adding anything musically. Animals as leaders - CAFO is a good example of a very needy mix.

So that may not be your typical version of SQ music but that's what I need.

ISACA judging CD had a track from Superman that went to 18hz
Pipe organs go to 18hz

Paperfucker, you won't hear 10% THD in subbass. Low distortion and unnatural bloat is not the same thing.

You still think a human ear is some kind of super sensitive measuring devise. It's not.

and yes you can have no audible distortion at 95db using Sony. With subbass the biggest problem is the car itself. I don't have to understand what you think is rocket science to know this.
because your are ******* clueless in how speakers work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.