Been a while. Who's on top of the Sound Quality game right now?

If you think you are the god of this topic then build a car and go up against me. Prove how much you know. Come on buddy, we are close enough to be at the same show next year. Or are you still on house arrest because you **** at life
prove what? why waste my time? You couldn't even forum a comprehensive question to challenge my knowledge.

Ive told you time and time again. yet you state claims that REAL PHYSICS are "snake oil" or people have "golden ears". you refuse to understand the physics behind anything. you cannot even grasp something like rise time and fall time in semi conductors.. Or how stray flex lines affect drivers..

prove what? why waste my time? You couldn't even forum a comprehensive question to challenge my knowledge.Ive told you time and time again. yet you state claims that REAL PHYSICS are "snake oil" or people have "golden ears". you refuse to understand the physics behind anything. you cannot even grasp something like rise time and fall time in semi conductors.. Or how stray flex lines affect drivers..
Again. What you think you know and reality are not the same. I doubt you would even know what to listen for since you are trying to argue with somebody that does.

Again. What you think you know and reality are not the same. I doubt you would even know what to listen for since you are trying to argue with somebody that does.
Start a thread and i'll explain in detail. You wont though because you refuse to deal in facts.. I've been playing music since i was in 5th grade. I can play nearly any instrument. Granted its been years. And i have several frineds that also play music. This isnt something i just started doing a few years ago.

Start a thread and i'll explain in detail. You wont though because you refuse to deal in facts.. I've been playing music since i was in 5th grade. I can play nearly any instrument. Granted its been years. And i have several frineds that also play music. This isnt something i just started doing a few years ago.
You play the skin flute

Gucci mane - aggressive and young Jeezy- put on both have very low bass notes in them. My subs barely push them out right now and it bugs me.
I listen to a lot of metal - music that needs every part of the system to be doing its best to make a respectable overall sound. My subs poop on it too often instead of adding anything musically. Animals as leaders - CAFO is a good example of a very needy mix.

So that may not be your typical version of SQ music but that's what I need.
There is not an ounce of SQ in that **** music //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif Put On drops to like 26hz, not crazy low. Playing down to 18hz with authority will take: sealed cone area, ported/tuned low, or a 4th order built to play low....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.