bazooka subs

spencerS
10+ year member

does anyone know if these subs are any good? the new models, i dont know exactly what model they are but they are the black ones with the white writing no the ones whith the yellow writing. circuit city has a special buy one get one free so you can get two 12's for $100

thanks for the info.

They're not HORRIBLE...you could get them to sound good, but I think what we're trying to say is don't spend your money on thsoe subs when we could help you find better subs for the same price...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Their tubes are alright if you cant fit anything else...but still not the greatest. The subs your talking about....not worth it...save up.

- Steve

i think their nos tubes are hilarious. I have no idea how they sound, but i have to give em some props on being original... but then again just because an idea is orginal does not make it cool...

i.e. bazookas triangle subs....lol

2 12"s for 100 eh?

I'll put money.....that if you throw in 25 more dollaz....and buy a shiva...it will hit harder and sound better then both of those 2 subs u could have got...

p e a c e

k h i

Originally posted by khi 2 12"s for 100 eh?

I'll put money.....that if you throw in 25 more dollaz....and buy a shiva...it will hit harder and sound better then both of those 2 subs u could have got...

p e a c e

k h i
there seems to be a lot you **** cannuks on the board....:p

jk i think i might move up there if we go to war...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

If you're stayin with Circuit City then check out the higher-line Coustic 12" sub. Might not seem like much, but I heard one at my local store in a ported box with 300w rms going to it...hit surprisingly hard. I know it's more than you wanted to spend, but I just wanted to tell you it's a pretty good sub. I think it would sound great, decently loud and not super-expensive.

when it comes to subwoofers and u have to say " Circuit City" then dont even bother asking if their good
MTX Thunder 8000's, Alpine Type R's, and Polk Momo's aren't even halfway 'good' ?

- Steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

MTX Thunder 8000's, Alpine Type R's, and Polk Momo's aren't even halfway 'good' ?
- Steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
yeah at the circuit cities i have been to they carry those brands but only there very low end stuff. and i like to joke around about circtuit city anyway....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.