bay area meet #2

nametags at next event hahaa

yea man they do = sex but i dont think their 4kw rms :| i really dont see it, i look and try and theres just not enough parts for 4kw....hell theres not enough parts in this amp for 2kw :| what do your d3500's look like? i need to clamp these things asap lol
Man, I know they dont look like 4kw amps, I was suspicious about them too, you need to hook them up to believe it, when i hooked up my d2100.2 it surprise the crap out of me the power to size ratio is crazy.

cool so your comming to the meet too? let me know if you want my number in case you get lost or something.
The Date again.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

AR is the following weekend from this meeting you guys are having. We'll see who's car can roll.

We normally charge $20 a car to meter on our TL. SSACKETT has the right idea. Its not to make money but just to pay for the mic.

well thats not really the point of these meets. we are meeting to make friends, have fun, and maybe exchange favors. mr. p let me borrow his amp and i let him use my shop and helped him deaden. im going to build a box for jesse in exchange for his bondo and paint skills. mr.p even got an oscilloscope and is bringing it for anyone to use, for free. for $20 i could go compete and test my system all i want. ill have my meter at the meet, for free. still i hope to see you at the meet.

skittles did you tell me to join their team? they are wayyyyy above me on that level, bassick was well pretty **** sick! alpine took a few bills of me when him and brian were going head to head bassracing. some serious stuff comin from them....and yea i "should" be competing at autorama, how strong im not sure yet, i need 1 ohm woofers. I honestly really need 2 death penalty 21's, or 2 18's that can take 4kw a piece or whatever my amps push.......i am still not believeing that mmats just changed out a couple pieces and added more mosfets and "tuned" an amp to raise its rms from 2700 to 4000W without changing or rebuilding the board.....anywho should start building next week on my wall. about 20 cubes with a dual chamber "ratio" port...44hz tuning for the show, ~29hz tuning for the drive home //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and yea we are just pretty much hangin out. Eventually like march or so i may buy a termlab and we could do this meet more often, with bassracing and what not //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif...but i will need some suspension work, rim and tires, brakes, and of course some mids and hi's before then

oh hell yea //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif....will you really show? that would be SICK. last time everyone thought i was loud, wait till they see some of the smd guys show up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Really depends on the wife. Shes still recovering from her surgery so it's a maybe, even AR is a maybe.

I doubt I will have the X ready as I am not sure if our DAT amps will be in yet. The Chinese holiday is killing our lead time on them.

all this talk is making me want to come. i need to build a new box for my Q if i want to show off but being on a sunday is going to **** since i have school the next day. I will try to come tho

freaking awesome! yea sorry about the wife //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif sounded rough! Bring your 4 10's again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and your amps are sexy as hell bill, what do you think of my mmats hd4000? i posted internals a couple pages back, do you think they are a real 4kw amp? kinda seems like half the amp is missing :\ but they reassure me itll do 4kw clean power....i just dont see it..

well thats not really the point of these meets. we are meeting to make friends, have fun, and maybe exchange favors. mr. p let me borrow his amp and i let him use my shop and helped him deaden. im going to build a box for jesse in exchange for his bondo and paint skills. mr.p even got an oscilloscope and is bringing it for anyone to use, for free. for $20 i could go compete and test my system all i want. ill have my meter at the meet, for free. still i hope to see you at the meet.

I said normally thats what we charge. $20 bucks at a show with full brackets will only get you pissed and never show up again. We normally charge because we are normally right there dialing the system in to get the most of what you got. Alpine has even helped guys so well that they have turned around and beat us. Thus, anything can happen in the lanes and Bass Race.

Alpine might roll with me, and if we plan this right we might be able to get two mics there and do a demo bass race run.

Bill if Mel is up to it come down the night before //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

freaking awesome! yea sorry about the wife //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif sounded rough! Bring your 4 10's again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and your amps are sexy as hell bill, what do you think of my mmats hd4000? i posted internals a couple pages back, do you think they are a real 4kw amp? kinda seems like half the amp is missing :\ but they reassure me itll do 4kw clean power....i just dont see it..

Can't really tell looking at the pics. I'm sure it can but for how long is the question. Less part can mean more heat on the parts you do have. I sure someone either their or at AR can do some clamp testing on it, if it's easy to get to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.