bay area meet #2

sorry i can't make it...that's SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!! =(
super bowl sunday? over car audio?? :|
cmon, i still haven't heard your setup...

well im not sure what ill be coming with but ill show with something, either 2 18's on 2kw(my emergency setup) or i might have my 12's by then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

also is anyone here going to autorama? do some bassrace...

i have an oscilloscope id be glad to do some tuning with it granted we find some decent ac to power it. i can set gains and see if ur rca's are clipping, i need to make a quick adaptor from rca to speaker wire, and also get a good test tone cd. let me know if anyones interested, ill lug the thing there!
can't wait, would love to get mine tuned proper...

sweet deal. its really up to you guys how you want your gains set, personally i listen to music so i blast the songs i usually listen too and back it off to soft clip at full volume, then i play a few bass heavy songs and see where it sits. doing the gain overlap with the test tones is nice, but my buddy drews car was seeing like 30 volts over being properly set when we tested on music.

mmats dude, how do you like ur mmats amp? i just ordered 2 D4000.1's i hope it was a wise purchase.

sweet deal. its really up to you guys how you want your gains set, personally i listen to music so i blast the songs i usually listen too and back it off to soft clip at full volume, then i play a few bass heavy songs and see where it sits. doing the gain overlap with the test tones is nice, but my buddy drews car was seeing like 30 volts over being properly set when we tested on music.

mmats dude, how do you like ur mmats amp? i just ordered 2 D4000.1's i hope it was a wise purchase.
man, i'm like you, get it loud! after some practice and tweaking i'm not so sure i trust standard dmm setting, but i would like to get a solid clipped signal test, you know to see if i can actually hear it...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif are you serious? I havent tried them out, I'm waiting for my second D3500.05, dayum you did a nice purchase how much did you got them for?

i got a decent price, i have the hookups, they wouldnt sell them to me at first they wanting to know my standings in iasca and stuff, but its all good, D4000.1's with no protect for ohm load so i can bring them down below 1 ohm like maybe .5 so ill be a touch below 1 after imp. rise. we shall see. I dont have a tracking number and no idea if theyve even shipped yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i got a decent price, i have the hookups, they wouldnt sell them to me at first they wanting to know my standings in iasca and stuff, but its all good, D4000.1's with no protect for ohm load so i can bring them down below 1 ohm like maybe .5 so ill be a touch below 1 after imp. rise. we shall see. I dont have a tracking number and no idea if theyve even shipped yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
hope you get em' before the meet... i've never heard or seen any mmats stuff... you got rid of the jbl?

Oh I see. That's cool, I bet your going to love them, are you going to be competing with this? It's nice to know that someone else is using mmats. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yes sir sold the jbl and t2's for retarded cheap to fund buying the amps... i really need subwoofers...

im trying to bassrace 149.9db class at autorama the 9th.....but im hitting brick walls constantly.

my dream is to get 8 12's in because that is just shy the cone area of 4 18's....but i only have about a grand to spend on subs...and i dont even have that yet...

well either way the 3 of us will have something new to show lol.

the more people the better guys. bring friends to come hang out. if you have any friends with small systems, bring them. its a good place for advice. a bunch of us jumped in one guys car and tuned his HU and amp for him cause he didnt know how.

mr. p, you got an ac converter for that thing? if not im pretty sure my dad has one i can bring.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.