battery upgrade

Participant count
  • Participant list

joede870

ny
i want to upgrade my system in the next year but i want to put in a sub that uses 1000-2000 watts rms and i was wondering will i need to upgrade my battery or alternator? right now i only have 300 watts in my system and i am going for a huge overhaul.

Depending on the size of your alternator. If big, than you need the big 3 with 0gauge wires and an extra battery in trunk, that will do.

well i want a sub that will run on 1000-1500 rms then i want to run a good set of components at 125 a piece in the back and i have been looking at alternators on the internet would it be better to go with a new alt?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.