Battery Terminal Recommendation

Sub Bass Woofrz
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Camas, WA
Hey looking for some recommendations on battery terminals, need dual 0 gauge inputs i guess for big 3 and power wire. Any decent budget options? dont really want to spend $50 on a terminal haha. Also is it ok to run from engine block to car chassis rather than neg batt terminal for big three???

read some bad reviews about those on sonic. you like them?
(2) BATTERY TERMINALS CAR AUDIO AMP INSTALL POWER WIRING ANY SIZE 0 2 4 8 GAUGE | eBay

Actually have these..My review and experiencing is none other that excellent??Work perfect,no issues,and I use Copper ring terminals,I run two batteries, and have done Big 3 easily on both,as well as run my Power wire to the system..no issues,and maintain an excellent connection,and maintain excellent voltage..14.6-14.2 lowest,on low note:santa:

(2) BATTERY TERMINALS CAR AUDIO AMP INSTALL POWER WIRING ANY SIZE 0 2 4 8 GAUGE | eBayActually have these..My review and experiencing is none other that excellent??Work perfect,no issues,and I use Copper ring terminals,I run two batteries, and have done Big 3 easily on both,as well as run my Power wire to the system..no issues,and maintain an excellent connection,and maintain excellent voltage..14.6-14.2 lowest,on low note:santa:
only problem is its 2 more terminals i have to wrestle with haha, i was gonna go with the screw down 0/1 terminals you can get at home depot so i dont have to crimp them.

how do they connect on the battery??
They slide over the top of the post,and an allen screw to tighten it too.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

how do they connect on the battery??
They slide over the top of the post,and an allen screw to tighten it too.

only problem is its 2 more terminals i have to wrestle with haha, i was gonna go with the screw down 0/1 terminals you can get at home depot so i dont have to crimp them.
If you need to do the big three,they are perfect,and add a dedicated supply to your amps,..Just giving you my recommendation as to the opening question.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif use what you think will work for you, and save time and money is always good too.

doing a quick search on amazon and ebay i cant really find what im looking for, 2 1/0 gauge inputs and 1 8 gauge input for wires that run to the car power. Is this not a standard thing???
Not really..More to find like 1-0/2ga in,2-4ga maybe..Ive never seen 2-1/0 before,You might just go with plain ring terminals, or like the ones I have/similar

Not really..More to find like 1-0/2ga in,2-4ga maybe..Ive never seen 2-1/0 before,You might just go with plain ring terminals, or like the ones I have/similar
wait, the car power wire does connect to the battery correct? or does it connect direct to the alt?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Sub Bass Woofrz

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Sub Bass Woofrz
Camas, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date