battery question

Participant count
  • Participant list
I think the red caps are deep cycle batteries which would be ok for running your system with the car not running but not normally used for car audio other wise.

I think the red caps are deep cycle batteries which would be ok for running your system with the car not running but not normally used for car audio other wise.

I just looked and maybe they are not deep cycle.

There are 3 big manufactures of car batteries out there that everybody uses and they just put different names on the outside.

If you want a good flooded cell battery for a good price I don’t think you can beat waly world.

Just checked dura last is made by Johnson controls so they are the same as walmart, autocraft,and diehard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.