Battery question

Participant count
  • Participant list

MANTI5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Southern AZ
I'm looking to replace my stock battery with a group 34 AGM. I'd like to buy local so could someone give me some names of batteries to look for from Sears, O'reily, AutoZone and/or Pep Boys? I'll be running around 1000 watts rms @4 0hms if that helps, I've also done the big 3. Want to keep it as much under $200 as possible.

Best bet is to go to all your local stores or call them and ask for prices on all there sealed batts. Then choose the best for the price. Not sure about prices as I bought all mine via online and saved a ton of money. Yea had to wait for them to get here but I have no problem waiting if it saves me $200.

I know sears has a few sealed batts of different groups for under $200 so I would start with them. Also, the O'reily, AutoZone and Pep Boys around my city carry a knock off of optimas for a good bit less.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.