Battery Question?

You need to check what is the max discharge rate for hc800, if its low and you got like a ma 4000d amp, you know what happens next.

You need to check what is the max discharge rate for hc800, if its low and you got like a ma 4000d amp, you know what happens next.
they will be fine. First of they are kinetiks so they have a relatively low ESR and the HC800 is not the only bat it will have the HC2000 with it.

no, my bad , the amp blew, and they sprayed it with fire distinguisher. So it looked like a battey blew with all the white stuff around it.

maybe ill bump and see if anyone can give me a lil advice. ill be running two saz3000ds. how about two kinetik 3800s?

I would keep the HC800 and get the HC2000... It will be way better then just one HC2400.
Just wanting to make sure I got this right, have the redtop upfront with the 800 and the 2000 in the trunk? Which battery should be closest to the amps?

Just wanting to make sure I got this right' date=' have the redtop upfront with the 800 and the 2000 in the trunk? Which battery should be closest to the amps?[/quote']
It doesn't Really Matter...If the batteries are charging then it doesn't But if your ALT isn't charging the batteries then your having problems...I would always connect the biggest one last.....Some one correct me If I am wrong

biggest one should usually be closest to the amp. And adding an HC2000 should be better than replacing the 800 with a 2400. The SPV35 is a bonus on top of that!

biggest one should usually be closest to the amp. And adding an HC2000 should be better than replacing the 800 with a 2400. The SPV35 is a bonus on top of that!
Im getting rid of the stinger battery and keeping the kinetik 800 and adding the 2000. So put the 2000 closest to the amps?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.