Battery or No Battery?

travicles
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Louisiana
Hi there. Right now, I am just running a mb quart dsc4125, so about 500 watts. I have a 140 amp alternator and an optima redtop. This weekend though, I am installing the mb quart dsc1500, so that basically runs my wattage total to 2000. Can my current electrical system handle this? I have a feeling it won't. Also, I have done the big 3.

Basically, what kind of battery should I add since I'm about to run 2000 watts? I am looking for something cheap and easy to get, so if anything works that I can get at walmart or sears or anything like that, that would be great. Thanks for any suggestions.

Or throw the kinetik in the back and have some more on reserve and still get use out of the redtop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

sonic electronics is ********. I hate them with a passion. anyway just use a kinetic power cell in the back like the other person said. dont forget to get a line driver if you dont have one... they rock

sonic electronics is ********. I hate them with a passion. anyway just use a kinetic power cell in the back like the other person said.
Like I said lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And what's your beef with SE?

Okay well I called the Kinetik dealers of my area, but their pricing is ridiculous in my opinion. Where is the best place to get them?

I dont think kinetik is that expensive. Do you want a new kinetik battery or a used one? Go to the car audio classifieds forum on look to c if anyone has any for sale.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

travicles

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
travicles
Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date