battery keeps draining

Participant count
  • Participant list
think i found the problem but why would it just now cause voltage drain..i hooked every wire back up to the trunk battery one at a time and checked the volt meter on the front battery terminal..when i got to the indash volt meter/amp cut on switch, the volt meter got a reading on it..it's been hooked up this way for months now, why would it just now cause an electrical drain..it's an on/off switch with a blue LED light on it..i'm going to use that switch for the voltmeter and just use the blue power antenna wire on the HU to power the amps on..i did it that way cuz i don't always want to hear bass..anyone have a better idea?

dude, you've lost me with all of your posts. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i need a wiring diagram to help you further. and make it as accurate as you possibly can. you'll probably find the problem during the diagram process.

a single LED on a switch has some draw, but not enough to kill a healthy battery in less than a week. if it isn't a sealed AGM - did you top off your water levels?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.