Battery Exploded

well the guy at the store was explaining stuff and i didn't really follow what he was saying so i thought i mght try and guess about what to do. and cuz i don't know much this happened

wouldn't the wire had caught on fire/melted??? since batteries are capable of producing 1000+ amperes of current? even if it's fake or not, pictures!!!

btw i doubt anyone is that stupid so this prolly is fake....and if you are serious i would like everyone in this country (including you) to take an iq test and every scoring equal or below you to be shipped off to a island far far away where you all can eventually die out.

Before you bash on how stupid he is, how about you try to learn basic english. "everyone" "an island" A period would be nice too.

Only kidding man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

A few minutes my ass, you can blow that thing up in under a minute. I'm sure people have accidently grounded out to the chasis on accident, you get some hot ass sparks. directly connecting the battery terminals will melt the battery/wire **** fast. Fake.

I mean really. I did laugh at first, but even if it was fake the guy came here looking for help and all he did was get laughed at? WTF. Not everyone knows much about cars anyway, so to him it could have been an honest mistake.

i believe that people do dumb ish, but if he is stupid enough to not remove the wire once it started sparking, then perhaps he should have gotten s. acid in his eyes

A few minutes my ass, you can blow that thing up in under a minute. I'm sure people have accidently grounded out to the chasis on accident, you get some hot ass sparks. directly connecting the battery terminals will melt the battery/wire **** fast. Fake.
yes i have personally grounded to the chassis, i was choppin a wire with a razor blade not aware that it had accidentally touched back to the live battery terminal, the wire cut great then i got through to my cutting surface which happened to by my front left shock tower and BOOM, half the blade was gone and i sat in amazement that i had my hand left. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/scared.gif.f134e57c6c93ccd0f15aa5ac32c7d4a0.gif

Surfuric Acid is very flammable, so the sparks would have ignited.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

caraudiomaster

10+ year member
caraudiomaster
Milwaukee, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from