Battery distribution block

Frank H

San Diego
I went to do my big 3 today and noticed there isnt a way to put another 0g wire to my positive post on my battery. I shopped around and found THIS .. I cant find many options with two 0g inputs, and this would work perfect for my application, but not really digging the kicker advertisement. Any other options?

Very nice! However I feel that a plastic cover is necessary. I have been in an accident that would have my hood wrinkled up against my battery.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

get something that accepts ring terminals, way better IMO. then just run a fat 1/0 OFC to the back to a fused distro block and out to your amps

like this: http://amzn.to/1f2Aeqc
I already have a 0 gauge to the trunk. Now trying to add another 0 gauge to the alternator.

Good news. The Kicker terminal blocks came in yesterday and are very nice! They have a bolt to keep stock wiring with eye terminals. The plastic cover also is very sturdy and the best part - the kicker logo is only double taped in place and came right off.

I went to do my big 3 today and noticed there isnt a way to put another 0g wire to my positive post on my battery. I shopped around and found THIS .. I cant find many options with two 0g inputs, and this would work perfect for my application, but not really digging the kicker advertisement. Any other options?
That Kicker brand would work perfectly, along with what others have posted. I recommend terminals that have terminals for your wires, versa gauge connectors like that Kicker brand instead of having to crimp them to attach to the battery post with a bolt.

Also, there's nothing wrong with Kicker. Who cares that you have Kicker battery terminals? Lol

best part - the kicker logo is only double taped in place and came right off.
Good thing you found your answer, because I'm outta this thread. Would be understandable if they were sony, or boss.

That Kicker brand would work perfectly, along with what others have posted. I recommend terminals that have terminals for your wires, versa gauge connectors like that Kicker brand instead of having to crimp them to attach to the battery post with a bolt.
Also, there's nothing wrong with Kicker. Who cares that you have Kicker battery terminals? Lol

Good thing you found your answer, because I'm outta this thread. Would be understandable if they were sony, or boss.
I took the xB logo off of my car. I wiped the Kenwood off my HU with alcohol. I have nothing against Kicker, love my L7's, Im just weird like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Frank H

Frank H
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
HomeGrown