Battery Delete question

Participant count
  • Participant list
No, ground alt and cap to frame and/or chassis. The amount of wire it would take to equal the same amount of your chassis is astronomical and the other fact is the ground doesn't have no where near the same amount of current (Ideally none) running through it. Ground write front to back is unneeded and a waste.

Alt + to cap +, cap + to vehicle distribution, cap + to fuse, fuse to battery bank +.

Alt - (case or as close to) to cap -, alt - to chassis. It applicable alt - to frame. Frame to chassis, cap - to chassis (I run another to frame because why not)

For every + out I run a - to ground distribution (I use a ground block with paint ground off, bolted to the chassis and on the bottom side I have a ground on each bolt running from that to frame) amp ground to chassis never to battery.

This is my opinion. Do as you wish!

No, ground alt and cap to frame and/or chassis. The amount of wire it would take to equal the same amount of your chassis is astronomical and the other fact is the ground doesn't have no where near the same amount of current (Ideally none) running through it. Ground write front to back is unneeded and a waste.

Alt + to cap +, cap + to vehicle distribution, cap + to fuse, fuse to battery bank +.

Alt - (case or as close to) to cap -, alt - to chassis. It applicable alt - to frame. Frame to chassis, cap - to chassis (I run another to frame because why not)

For every + out I run a - to ground distribution (I use a ground block with paint ground off, bolted to the chassis and on the bottom side I have a ground on each bolt running from that to frame) amp ground to chassis never to battery.

This is my opinion. Do as you wish!
Thank you. I appreciate the insight and advice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...