Bass on a budget!

ooooh not for sale bro..just answering your question of what i have. ya you tube my subs up..i think a guy is running one... but im running a pair atm/2pair soon..lol..ya check the you tube out..lol..
Ahhh... I didn't read your first post correctly haha...

I though you said that you'd be low on quantity haha. Anyways I'll change my budget to $200 unshipped. I'll just have to save up some more now...

not much out there for $150 shipped for a pair of dvc 2ohm subs..but, i did find a sundown 10 dvc2ohm shipped for like $108 ea.on ebay shipped, but other than that.. i saw some rf r2d2 within your budget..may have to increase your budget a bit more for a decent set of subs, as dvc2ohm are not as common as dvc 4, or look into svc 4ohm subs..thats a hard budget for the rms/type,/good subs shipped..i ll look some more..not much in classifieds on here for tens,as ive looked there also
I was looking at the sundowns from SSA's web store... I'm pretty interested in them now.

ok.. ya save a little more, and get some great subs, like the ssa they sound great ones ive heard ported..gcons are new but,recently on this forum someone said they are a go.. may look at those too.but those sundown are not bad/scar both get good reps.if i ever blow my subs...im going with the xcons after researching several subs

The thing is most of this stuff is competiton level stuff isn't it? It'd be a waste on me. I'd have it in a small sealed box. It's in this box: http://carjamz.com/zen/images/02-06DGEQ10V.jpg
no..not comp,but good quality stuff that will last/perform/and get your moneys worth. but.. if you are wanting a good subwoofer/pair of tens,and i have used,and bang that are cheap,and do sound fantastic for the money..to run @ your 1ohm load.. the lanzar max pro dvc4ohm 600rms 10s..they are well worth the money, and bang! for under $100 brand new for a pair..cant beat them!

no..not comp,but good quality stuff that will last/perform/and get your moneys worth. but.. if you are wanting a good subwoofer/pair of tens,and i have used,and bang that are cheap,and do sound fantastic for the money..to run @ your 1ohm load.. the lanzar max pro dvc4ohm 600rms 10s..they are well worth the money, and bang! for under $100 brand new for a pair..cant beat them!
Hmmm... I think that I'll try and get the Sundowns or SSA's

I think you may really want to take a hard look at your settings I have two 12's rated 500 each on a 2000 watt rms amp and have no issues. and working with 200 bucks look more towards a single sub setup, two for that price is liable to leave you disappointed.

I think you may really want to take a hard look at your settings I have two 12's rated 500 each on a 2000 watt rms amp and have no issues. and working with 200 bucks look more towards a single sub setup, two for that price is liable to leave you disappointed.
Well the first time I blew the subs it was some freak accident. The second time I think that the subs were very under rated because I kept the same settings as I had the previous setup.

Also I'm easily pleased so I'm sure that I'll like them as long as they don't blow, which I will tune the gain correctly this time.

you would be surprised what you can find //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.