Bad4health 4 Custom Tc9 12s

**** pic if i may say so myself

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

went to a lil get together with blove1991 and let him hear the 4 12s almost full tilt, they shut me down quick. them beymas a FOOOOOL! lol
This.

One ghey get together though. We need to get up again sometime so I can hear the amp and actually be able to hear the system lol.

QUAD PT SHOW

06-18-11 TIME 900 TO 600PM

Metrolina Expo

7100 Statesville Rd

Charlotte NC 28269

Car Show 125+ Classes & True SPL Sound Off

Car Show $30.00 ENTRY FEE

$8.00 Gate Fee

Kids 12 and under Free

Open Car Show

Stereo Sound Off

Corn Hole Tournament

Raffles ( 50/50, gift baskets)

Saturday at 1PM (Sponsored by ) Hot Wing Eating Contest

i got the amp in at .5 ohm an its loud as shiz, hopefully ill throw up some good numbers at the next show, ill make a vid soon......an when i say soon i mean soon

and i almost burned my car down today **** positive wire fell and arc welded the neg terminal on the battery and mde the car cut off while i was goin down the street today. i re attached it with a zip tie and kept goin till i could fix it

SHIZ i giess i read the date wrong there wasnt a show today (sadface) but i did make a demo vid an clamp test vid(I DIDNT CLAMP FULL TILT)

i re clamped it earlier today and it was 5200 i got the vid but the bass made it get stuck( i can upload for unbelievers), and its sooo funny cuz u can see the camera distort and it goes into a tunnel vision sort of deal. it also almost popped the back window out cuz when i did it it was sealed and water started leaking on my back from the seal

Yea the door speakers keeping up is a plus. The only reason I got them was to shut up the people around here sayin ahhhhh u cant hear the words. Now everybody askin where I got them from an how much so I tell em 150 EACH! They finally shut up lol.

Also after the last show I seem my car was cracking in a few places an letting alot of pressure out so i used some spray foam an gorilla glue to seal it up now I just need some real deadener to to the trunk lid an quarter panels again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.