Bad4health 4 Custom Tc9 12s

Hate to burst your bubble but those aren't tc9s but none the less looks like it gets loud.
yeah lol. RU specials!

im unsure as to why people assume a motor with two slugs and bumped back plate is a tc9... its funny.

Hate to burst your bubble but those aren't tc9s but none the less looks like it gets loud.
hate to burst YOUR bubble but i dont care, they do get loud. i have a hair trick in a FULL trunk so im happy....for now

Do you have only that one aero port? Not to rag on your box again but I think I you can get much more output by rebuilding a new one and designing it properly. Subs looked like they were barley moving.

lol thats because they WERE barely moving. i dont play it fill tilt with the trunk open. its a habbit, i turn it up when i close the trunk. check my other vids with the 18 i do the same thing. an like i sad im going to build ANOTHER box i just wanted to see what they sounded like so i could kno if i needed to get something else or stick with these. VERDICT: stick with these.

S/N: i picked up a set of beyma 6.5s an those bishes get loud as FUUUUUUUUUU! i thought i was going to have to get some 8s but the 6.5s have more then enough to put up with the bass

pics of said beymas. an a box that im building for a customer. SEE I CAN MAKE A BOX IF I WANT TO!

IMAG0491.jpg

IMAG0490.jpg

comparison

IMAG0495.jpg

IMAG0496.jpg

IMAG0494.jpg

IMAG0493.jpg

IMAG0492.jpg

better video of the 12s with even more flex.

this vid was taken with only a audiopipe 3000 that im using for a customers build. MY amp is about 1500 more watts

...a box that im building for a customer. SEE I CAN MAKE A BOX IF I WANT TO!

IMAG0494.jpg

and yet again you show a box that has no clean joint and this is what you sell as quality work to a "customer"? its people like you that are ruining the art of skillful box making. also unless the port you are using is flared on both ends its technically not an aero port. it would just be a circle port.

...an like i sad im going to build ANOTHER box i just wanted to see what they sounded like so i could kno if i needed to get something else or stick with these...
sounds like in the following quote you planned on keeping the box and making it permanent. that is until people started pointing out the flaws then you changed your tune.

it was the same box. i just put a different front on it an used the back as the new front. still in the testing phase right now. i went close to full tilt today an 1 of the subs came loose. so i had to take the box and subs back out. the screws i used were too fat to get a good bite on the edge of the wood so i swapped the scres an put silicone around the subs, also added some more bracing. might resin the inside too. still debating.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.