Bad4health 4 Custom Tc9 12s

Bad4health
10+ year member

Hymen Removal Specalist
got the subs in today. got all the holes cut an subs installed an that bish is low! its drops lower then the 18. i havent been able to go full tilt seeing as the subs are still stiff from the recone an i dont have any electrical to back the amp at .5 right now.

pics its only a few cuz i was trying to get done fast it looked like it was going to rain all day.

original design... too bad the subs were too big

design1.jpg

look what the ups man brouught

IMAG0466.jpg

IMAG0467.jpg

IMAG0468.jpg

mock up

IMAG0469.jpg

cutting the holes

IMAG0470.jpg

testing fit

IMAG0471.jpg

IMAG0472.jpg

IMAG0473-1.jpg

IMAG0474.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bracing is inside. 2x2's inside in each direction. wont flex. an yes come area is a beast. vids when i get ME some batts. can you believe the guy that sells batts(me) cant keep any for myself lol. im getting voltage drop down to low 10s. im adding a HO alt and a back batt soon. show coming up on the 7th, 14th, 28th an in between so ill have the setup in my car an maybe the jeep again. who seen the vid of my jeep[video=youtube;iS_A-551jYA]

this was the btl 18 i had on 1 batt barely set up in it just for a show. pulled a 147.x

What kind of car are you working with? Top pic looks like a mustang but i know theres no way that box would fit. Impala maybe?

yes an impala ss. the cones made me jizz yesterday lol. im going to get 2 batts 2day so i will be able to go louder. an i bought the subs from 55chevymd on caco he seems to have a lot of tc stuff. and nothing "bit" my box. it was really tall for the car. i had to shave parts of it to fit in the trunk an be able to close it right. ill try to get a good vid today

Looks like you re-used mdf for your box.
it was the same box. i just put a different front on it an used the back as the new front. still in the testing phase right now. i went close to full tilt today an 1 of the subs came loose. so i had to take the box and subs back out. the screws i used were too fat to get a good bite on the edge of the wood so i swapped the scres an put silicone around the subs, also added some more bracing. might resin the inside too. still debating. vid(s) loading now

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

Looks like you re-used mdf for your box.
it was the same box. i just put a different front on it an used the back as the new front. still in the testing phase right now. i went close to full tilt today an 1 of the subs came loose. so i had to take the box and subs back out. the screws i used were too fat to get a good bite on the edge of the wood so i swapped the scres an put silicone around the subs, also added some more bracing. might resin the inside too. still debating. vid(s) loading now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.