Bad4health 4 Custom Tc9 12s

sounds like in the following quote you planned on keeping the box and making it permanent. that is until people started pointing out the flaws then you changed your tune.
in that post i was talking about the speakers not the box smart guy.

lol once again. dont care bro i do what i want. and my pops saw had a clamp on it an it ate that edge up a lil. thats the port and i sealed it up with sawdust an glue(same shiz mdf is made of) going to be carpeted or sanded and painted so i am def not ruining "art of skillful box making" . learned that from my teacher. an yes it looks like ***** *****( i actually typed *s LULZ)

please dont try to do what i do its hard being me....you would shitt your self from the sheer greatness. 1 more question....why would i TRY OUT resin on the final box? wouldnt it make more sense to do it on a box that i dont plan on keeping? same principal if i never painted a car why would i start on a lambo? im gunna paint the shiz out of a geo metro 1st lol so if i was to fuge it up it wouldnt be a biggie.

now littile boy sit back an enjoy the vid. an if you dont have anything sirt of positive to say then get the fuuc off my log. not mad just sayin, u guys like to lolumad? an all that troll shiz

god bless

I was looking at the first pictures and I was like there's no way those are tc9s lol. Surely enough. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yo-dawg-I-heard-YOU-MAD.jpg

I was looking at the first pictures and I was like there's no way those are tc9s lol. Surely enough. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yep definitely some Phoenix, AZ Robot Underground specials.

his trunk looks like water, you jelly bro?
jealous of what exactly? that yet another trunk car has more rattle and bass in the trunk than it does in the cabin or that his box looks like godzilla took a chunk out of the bottom of it.

I've got 2 18" tsns, 2 15" LA Storms, 1 15" RE Audio HC that I could do crappy builds for but I like taking my time and building things that look appealing to the eye rather than rushing something and presenting it to the www as something to be proud of.

BTW 4th order would've been more efficient and taken away from the annoying rattling trunk along with providing a cleaner sound in the cabin.

yo why are u still trolling in here? get the FUC K out. an im actually waiting on 4th order designs from kapone.ss so please SHUT THE *** UP About stuff u kno nothing about. and i changed the thread title but it didnt go though i guess. like i said b4 just for shits an giggles an i could give a **** less about what you have an thats exactly why your in my thread and im not in yours..... point proven. hmmm maybe ill give candysucker customs a call or better yet the BBB and let them know how your shop represents it self in the intwewebs

yo why are u still trolling in here? get the FUC K out. an im actually waiting on 4th order designs from kapone.ss so please SHUT THE *** UP About stuff u kno nothing about. and i changed the thread title but it didnt go though i guess. like i said b4 just for shits an giggles an i could give a **** less about what you have an thats exactly why your in my thread and im not in yours..... point proven. hmmm maybe ill give candysucker customs a call or better yet the BBB and let them know how your shop represents it self in the intwewebs

And that's going to do what? lol.

you corn balls are still here? whats your point? your ghey im not. your in my thread im not in yours. making my view count higher, an keeping my thread at the top. hmmm yea u guys got it all figured out alright an cany sucker is really trollin hard to get that post count up. how old are you anyways? hmmm seems like your the ^

went to a lil get together with blove1991 and let him hear the 4 12s almost full tilt, they shut me down quick. them beymas a FOOOOOL! lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.