Bad A 10s Suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

diehappy
10+ year member

So, I am only able to practically use 2 10s in my truck box. I am wanting the hardest hitting subs. What do you suggest and why? Thanks

Edit:
I probably should say I have limited to about 3.29 sq ft for the box. Minus the subs and port if doing port.

Box:
10inch front height, depth 14inch and back height 5inch. Total width about 55. (Underseat Box)

Last edited:
Couple NSv4 10s would do the trick... 🤔

NSv4.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Bonjour et bienvenue à mon ami d'outre-Atlantique! Need a lot more info on what the goal is and what you are working with. What car? Did it come...
Hello back, For those who are also looking for a problem of sh*t bass, after such a long time of fighting, I come to a conclusion that the...
"large crimping tool" hammer or hydraulic? Seat bracket bolts aren't good. The seat brackets are usually completely painted and so are the...
All that carpet will have to be ripped out and replaced. There is no other way around it to get it done properly. Seal both sides of the...
They use them in dueling demo classes. But those aren't just the horrific sounding pro audio type.

About this thread

diehappy

10+ year member
diehappy
Daytona Beach, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from