back in the game looking for something new

Participant count
  • Participant list

4runnercrazy
10+ year member

Mattchu
Danville,CA
so i got the car back so now i can put another system in it, i have 4 AWG wiring and just am looking for something small, so probably a 12" sealed box with an amp

mabye around 500-750 RMS?

is there somethign out there that i could look into, im feeling kinda cheap so i dont want to spend too much and ive already had a kicker cvr, alpine type kicker l5 and l7

ill probably get a hifonics amp (need to find one)

so whats a good sub that runs about 500-750 RMS (ones that you like, im not looking for the best, jsut trying something new and cheap is always a +)

how good/bad are the Power Acoustik FUBAR-12W ?

im pretty satisfied with my RF T1 12" (600RMS/1200) hits the lows and hits hard...i just made team RFs power enclosure with my own custom fiberglass double baffle...flexes the windows in my friends civic haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.