Norcalslap

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oct 2, 2020
Stockton
I'm currently looking into an Avatar stu1546. I wasn't able to find a hole lot of info out there on it. My question is this a good choice for a daily I need something that will sound good across the board if possible I understand box design has the biggest impact. But just speaking on the subwoofer itself, is it worth it?

How about the Apocalypse 3015r?

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Do you have the power to push it? That’s a 4 inch coil so it’ll need gobs of power

Norcalslap

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oct 2, 2020
Stockton
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you have the power to push it? That’s a 4 inch coil so it’ll need gobs of power
I'm currently in the process of looking for an amp as well. I sold my last set up which was two 12" xfl's and Taramps 3k HD. This was in an 02 Maxima. This new set up will be going in my frontier crew cab which I'm going to do a blow through. I'm not looking for a low end monster I listen to a lot of old east coast rap music and would like to atleast slam in a wide range musically. For an amp I'm thinking sfb 5k and of course doing my electrical to support that.

Reactions: Clifff150

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
I’m not too familiar with those subs honestly. The SSA Evil would work but it’s not in stock. Incriminator has the Warden. Sundown is always a sweet choice too. I have no experience with 4 inch coil offerings so I I’ll leave that to the ones that run those.

Norcalslap

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oct 2, 2020
Stockton
I’m not too familiar with those subs honestly. The SSA Evil would work but it’s not in stock. Incriminator has the Warden. Sundown is always a sweet choice too. I have no experience with 4 inch coil offerings so I I’ll leave that to the ones that run those.
Ya I've got no experience myself with 4" coils either. I'm not set on a 4" coil just curious about this particular sub. As for the recommendations you listed incriminator death row line I'm considering, wish I could afford the death penalty sure looks bad ***! I wanna stay away from the poplar choice's like sundown for example try something different

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
I agree on that DP, that is on my list of subs to buy one day.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
I'm currently looking into an Avatar stu1546. I wasn't able to find a hole lot of info out there on it. My question is this a good choice for a daily I need something that will sound good across the board if possible I understand box design has the biggest impact. But just speaking on the subwoofer itself, is it worth it?

How about the Apocalypse 3015r?
I like the Apocalypse!

Screenshot_20210614-230158_Chrome.jpg

Norcalslap

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oct 2, 2020
Stockton
I think the def bonce is probably the better option for my needs is what I've gathered these past few days of researching the two. Really don't like idea of needing so much power just move the sob!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds