Avalanche Build

Anyway, new design.

4.1 cubes sealed

17.8 cubes ported

410 in^ of port

46-47hz tuning

Box specs are alot different... But its all good. Dont really have any goals for this anyway. It is what it is. If its loud, its loud. If its not, its not. Dont plan on rebuilding.

Batteries go in the very back. Each sits on its side, with terminals facing the side. Just enough room to have them all on their side. All I had to was redesign the port and shrink the sealed chamber. This way should be much better for high bass anyway. Last design probably wouldnt have done much over 40hz. This should be real musical and still drop.

This way I can put alot of highs on the front. Probably something like 4 Selenium D250 horns and 4 Eminence Alpha 6s all on a DSC4125.

ynmah.png

14bm9w2.png

have u tried the btl's in a sealed enclosure before?? i don't think there setup to be run in anything but a ported box type

but good luck and it would be sick if im wrong cause that will get loud

This one kid at Home Depot always does all the big cuts. He actually takes his time and cuts them dead on. Heres some of the cuts.

One of the 4 going in. Spec sheet says they say 101lbs each. Wayyyyyyy heavier than a Kinetik HC2400 or Powermaster D3100.

2yvwcw4.jpg

Wood.

20jk3kp.jpg

Tripple Baffle.

a3jh1u.jpg

Sides

b97shz.jpg

qrkwtl.jpg

Battery area in the very back.

vzab76.jpg

have u tried the btl's in a sealed enclosure before?? i don't think there setup to be run in anything but a ported box typebut good luck and it would be sick if im wrong cause that will get loud
This isnt sealed, its bandpass.

I dont really get how youre planning on setting up the batteries in the back area, but Im sure ensuing pics will explaine better than words

I aswell have a guy at home depot that does great cuts, I build so many boxes I know when he works and I give him $10 and he doesnt charge me for any cuts

I dont really get how youre planning on setting up the batteries in the back area, but Im sure ensuing pics will explaine better than words
I aswell have a guy at home depot that does great cuts, I build so many boxes I know when he works and I give him $10 and he doesnt charge me for any cuts
They will be sitting on their sides, with the termianls facing the side.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.