Avalanche Build

Started building and decided that it would be too hard to get to the batteries that way, so box will be changed up. Got pics, but dont have all that much of the box done yet. Ill upload them in a bit after Im done redesigning the port.
Id like to have it done for the KOB show... Trying, but not sure. Not going to rush it.
it would be DECENT.

gmonk 13 up, 4 down

buy gmonk mugs, tshirts and hoodiesGmonk aka galacticmonkey, A rich white kid from Florida. Very well known on such forums as ROE and CA for being a total noob. He is often bashed for his complete stupidity and lack of any knoledge in car audio. He has just as many nut huggers as Steve Meade, but half the knowlege. His parents buy his systems and he pays to have them install them. Often reffered to as Gtard.

Gmonk once blew all his BTL's, three time in under a month

That gmonk is a tool

Gmonk actualy thinks pa speakers have "sq"

Gmonk is no longer a mod on ROE

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

What happened to putting a small system in like you said you wanted to lol, now your going blow through and 20 freakin cubes lol
I dont even fucking want another loud system. I dont know what all this bullshit is about. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I dont even fucking want another loud system. I dont know what all this bullshit is about. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
its a calling.. you can't escape it.. Well have you heard TRUE sq setups..? thats the only way to escape it is going the other and sometimes more expensive route lol.. Or combine em and get real expensive..

Is the box design going to stay the same and just move the batteries elsewhere? Or are you going to remove those compartments. Could just fill them with expanding foam I guess. Would be easy since you've already crunched all the numbers and begun building.

gmonk 13 up, 4 down buy gmonk mugs, tshirts and hoodiesGmonk aka galacticmonkey, A rich white kid from Florida. Very well known on such forums as ROE and CA for being a total noob. He is often bashed for his complete stupidity and lack of any knoledge in car audio. He has just as many nut huggers as Steve Meade, but half the knowlege. His parents buy his systems and he pays to have them install them. Often reffered to as Gtard.

Gmonk once blew all his BTL's, three time in under a month

That gmonk is a tool

Gmonk actualy thinks pa speakers have "sq"

Gmonk is no longer a mod on ROE

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
its cus hes black right?
you racist *******.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.