Av2 pics

You are not the best at anything and your opinion is worthless. Really don't want this to sound as mean as it does but there is no better way to say it. Come on man, GROW THE HELL UP

where did I say I was the best at anything? I was providing FACTS as to how Ben has been operating his company. Your purchase was one in thousands.

Myself, on the otherhand, was luckey to get a refundon the crap he sent me. He also sat and tried to act like I should take aswap instead of a refund because his product was so awsome. Ive delt with Ben and I know how he operates. I will NEVER buy from him agian.

Speaking of growing up, you are the one still atackng people persoanlly and trying to be the 'bigger man' in a discusion you where not even involved in in the firstplace. You are really just being a fool. Keep your business to yourself and dont atack other peoples opinions on a company. A simple statement of your experence and opinion of eD would have done fine.

Thanks, buh bye.

There's a difference between those other companies and eDuh.
Ben is a scumbag. Ben has lied through his ass over and over again. Ben has tried to play the ignorant card, and when I personally called him out on his lies, with some very nice evidence (he played dumb about subs that were defective, and I dug up a post that he made on another forum that countered all his statements), he banned me and deleted the post.

Not only did he ******** his way out of everything, he did everything in his power to still make it look like he's a reputable person...when he was far from.

Before all you eDuh boner lovers call me a bandwagoner...do some searching here. I've been involved in the preorders. I've been involved with shitty warranty support. I've personally talked to Ben, and been lied to by Ben.

P.S.- still waiting on my nine.1 to come from Korea. Bastids stole the amps I guess //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
I had a similar experence and posted it on ISUX...it was deleted amost instantly and I was banned for the 3rd time. Setled it with the jackass on the phone and bought 4 RE 8's second hand instead of his shitty '9"' k's

IIRC ben offered a preorder or something on that componet set that just came out. And the one review I read about it was that they where poo. Bottom bucket entry level componet set at best.

The last pre-order was for the 6000 component set, which I was a part of. Ben expected to be shipping the sets in early January, 2005. There was a small delay, and I received my set about a month later. ED was very good about letting customers know about the delay and I had no problem waiting one extra month. They have not done a pre-order since that I know of. As far as the speakers go, the mids were great, the tweets were a bit harsh. For $110 though, they were great for the price.

I know plenty of people got screwed by ED in the past. I'm not defending them for that. I'm talking about the company as it stands today. Huge companies (Sony, anyone?) have had worse mishaps than ED, but I'm sure you guys don't go around bashing them at every oppurtunity. There's a difference between letting people know your opinion about a company, and having a years old personal vendetta that you refuse to let go of.

Big difference between small internet sales mishaps happening one right after the other and multi-billion dollar, world wide, company mishaps.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

And we make fun of sony plenty. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

And we make fun of sony plenty. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
As long as you're hating equally! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Lets take a view at the ICIX situation for a second. If you ran Jim-Johns electronics, and you had a forum for customers to come, and hear about your products, would you want a few people with bad experiences to come and scare away all your possible customers?? hell no! you would also delete the posts and want to keep it to PMs or phone conversations. still solves the problem but doesnt disrupt his sales so much. same thing that companies will often have police come and get someone out of their stores or place of business when people are being disruptive and upsetting business. I mean yeah they *try* to seperate the business and the forum, but they really cant, because that is the largest source of eD knowledge on teh net, so of course since they use that to get new customers, they dont want negative things being said there.

if you have a problem with eD you should fully expect your "eD is the suxxorz" post to get deleted. but dont ***** about it afterwards, in the end, they are trying to make a successful business, and having a negative post goes alot farther than ten positive posts to most new customers. post on here, or SD, or 12Volt, there are no shortage of forums that arent directly influenced by ben or his company.

That being said, i have always had a good relationship with eD, which is why i like them, i can understand people being bitter over past stuff, but to call any new customer a idiot for trying their products... thats a bit harsh imo. let people make their own decisions on teh company. if you dont like them, then stop worrying about what they do instead of trolling every eD post and just pouring gas and throwing a match.

I'm not gonna get into a big arguement with you. But this is the same stuff that used to happen on automotive forums a long time ago. Remember the arguments with bumpinstang, ng, mannyb, and yourself. It happens when you go off like you did. You become insulting and I'm just letting you know that IMO it doesn't make for interesting or intelligent reading. I'm not saying your opinion is not wanted but I have never had any bad experiences with eD. In fact I just ordered 12 feet of 0/1 awg wire from the website about 30 min ago. I like the company and that is my own personal feeling. As is your dislike for the company. But being insulting can have a tendency to piss off people that don't dislike the company and find Ben to be a very good businessman. It's along the same lines of talking bad about someones girlfriend in front them not knowing that they are together. Not the same, but similiar.

I'm not gonna get into a big arguement with you. But this is the same stuff that used to happen on automotive forums a long time ago. Remember the arguments with bumpinstang, ng, mannyb, and yourself. It happens when you go off like you did. You become insulting and I'm just letting you know that IMO it doesn't make for interesting or intelligent reading. I'm not saying your opinion is not wanted but I have never had any bad experiences with eD. In fact I just ordered 12 feet of 0/1 awg wire from the website about 30 min ago. I like the company and that is my own personal feeling. As is your dislike for the company. But being insulting can have a tendency to piss off people that don't dislike the company and find Ben to be a very good businessman. It's along the same lines of talking bad about someones girlfriend in front them not knowing that they are together. Not the same, but similiar.

Ben is a douchebag, my personal opinion.

If you can't handle someone's tone on an internet forum, then I suggest you step away from the internet.

Ben is a douchebag, my personal opinion.
If you can't handle someone's tone on an internet forum, then I suggest you step away from the internet.
x2

My opinion was no more critically stated than yours of myself GermanyT. Get off teh internets if you cant take someone not liking what you like. Incase you missed it, my main post stating my opinion of eD was just that, an opinion. Incase you missed what 0.02 is, that is two cent.

if you have a problem with eD you should fully expect your "eD is the suxxorz" post to get deleted. but dont ***** about it afterwards, in the end, they are trying to make a successful business, and having a negative post goes alot farther than ten positive posts to most new customers. post on here, or SD, or 12Volt, there are no shortage of forums that arent directly influenced by ben or his company.
I didnt post "eD is teh suxors" I stated feed back on the woofers. I stated how two of the four didnt work at all. My post was wiped from existance.

This was only after being banned for telling a moderator that lack of midbass is not due to your subs not performing properly. Oh and then asking why exactly I was banned in the first place. Simple question and the IP isnt allowed on there anymore. Of course, ben still sent me plenty of junk e-mail. I conducted myself in the most civil of manners. If ben doesnt want people giving negative feedback of his product, state that in bold in the terms of service.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.