Av2 pics

"I can't stress this enough.

5" ( 125mm ) of p2p clearance.

You have to literally remove the spiders and surround to get the speaker to bottom out.

In other words. It's bottomless"

I bet Ben has an inferiority complex and told mommy thoes stupid guys are RE extended their penis so he had to do the same and had to start huge ammounts of speculation and what not to make his e-Penis larger.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif the sub looks sick i would like to see the basket/magnet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif.Any word on price tag?

I bet Ben has an inferiority complex and told mommy thoes stupid guys are RE extended their penis so he had to do the same and had to start huge ammounts of speculation and what not to make his e-Penis larger.
Vexation of spirit is a waste of time. Negative Thinking' date=' dont waste your thoughts. Verbal conflict is a waste of word. Physical conflict is a waste of flesh.[/quote']
Quit wasting your thoughts dude.

y diss him instead of the sub?

yeah, im already signed up for 2 of em!! price is somewhere around 400-500 from what ive heard, basically they are designed to be a perfect compliment to the NINe.1 but im sure they are able to take alot more abuse than that from what Ben has hinted at.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.