Av2 pics

Oh and are the people on ISUX watching this thread? I wouldnt doubt it if they where. I mean 8 post and a sign up date of this month this year and you come on riding your noblest of steeds defending eD. I would go look but last time I checked I was still banned.

Maybe you are right CB. Maybe this isn't really the forum for me. I seem to enjoy ICIX, Talk Audio, and even CAF more because threads like this don't happen. Well maybe not CAF buy hey. Funny how that is. Here it's like being on Yahoo Messenger back in high school. But if that is the general feeling of the people on CA.com then good riddance. I'll go somewhere else a little more mature.

There's a difference between censorship because the poster is amateurish or stirring up trouble, and censorship because your post doesn't conform to the official "forum line".

If you don't see the difference, I'm sorry.

I should have saved those emails I got when I was banned, it was hilarious.

Maybe you are right CB. Maybe this isn't really the forum for me. I seem to enjoy ICIX, Talk Audio, and even CAF more because threads like this don't happen. Well maybe not CAF buy hey. Funny how that is. Here it's like being on Yahoo Messenger back in high school. But if that is the general feeling of the people on CA.com then good riddance. I'll go somewhere else a little more mature.
ISUX, CAF, and Talk Audio are hardly mature forums. CA.com isnt all that mature either.

If you want mature forums then head over to TeamSSAudio.com (very laid back) or Carstereos.org...Perhaps DIYaudio.com is more suited for you. Go on an eDuh crusade on any of the aboved mentioned and they will tear you a new ******* laughing at you.

ISUX is by far the least mature.

Guy: Man, my upper bass frequincies are just lacking. my equiptement is sucky co-ax and sucky eDuh subs.

Mod: Upgrade your subs to eD's next best line.

Me: Sounds like you are missing the midbass, the 80-120Hz area. You need a better midbass, not new subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Mod: Nuh uh, this guy only has 10 posts, what does he know? get out of here n00b.

Me: ok? (cites information backing up my post).

Me:

We're sorry but your user name has been restricted from posting on ISUX.com

REAL mature.

Lets take a view at the ICIX situation for a second. If you ran Jim-Johns electronics, and you had a forum for customers to come, and hear about your products, would you want a few people with bad experiences to come and scare away all your possible customers?? hell no! you would also delete the posts and want to keep it to PMs or phone conversations. still solves the problem but doesnt disrupt his sales so much. same thing that companies will often have police come and get someone out of their stores or place of business when people are being disruptive and upsetting business. I mean yeah they *try* to seperate the business and the forum, but they really cant, because that is the largest source of eD knowledge on teh net, so of course since they use that to get new customers, they dont want negative things being said there.
if you have a problem with eD you should fully expect your "eD is the suxxorz" post to get deleted. but dont ***** about it afterwards, in the end, they are trying to make a successful business, and having a negative post goes alot farther than ten positive posts to most new customers. post on here, or SD, or 12Volt, there are no shortage of forums that arent directly influenced by ben or his company.

That being said, i have always had a good relationship with eD, which is why i like them, i can understand people being bitter over past stuff, but to call any new customer a idiot for trying their products... thats a bit harsh imo. let people make their own decisions on teh company. if you dont like them, then stop worrying about what they do instead of trolling every eD post and just pouring gas and throwing a match.
i have no bias in anyway towards eD i was not around for all the folks getting screwed and such just so ya know...

but if someone posts on your forum that they had a simple problem with the product the least one could do is man up and make an attempt to resolve the issue like a "business owner" and not simply delete the post and ban the user. No matter how you look at it you are still going to lose customer(s).

wasnt their last pre order thing with the urals? that failed miserably //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I believe the last one was the 19Ov.2s, of which I was a part.

IIRC the urals worked out in the end, everyone got theirs and was happy with it.

My 19Ov.2s are nice. One was damaged in shipping but was replaced without problems. I wasn't around for the old troubles but it seems they have been figured out.

so +1 for satisfied eD customers.

+1 for a trully happy ED customer. Maby those of you that were banned from ICIX were banned because of your ways of communicating? Kinda like here, evertime someone posts a question or a comment about ED the same few people jump in and stir it up again... I most likely speak for a large portion of the forum when I say " please stop the Witch hunt" Ben may have had a problem with some things in the past but I (and alot of other people) think he is doing a **** good thing whith what he has going now. So you would never buy a Av2 I don't care. Think Ben only wants to one up RE? Maby he is giving the customers what they are asking for? Look at the last month on ICIX, People asked for black coned woofers Guess what? They are there now! People wanted a bad aZZ 5 channel, IT IS NOW IN THE FINAL STAGES! People wanted up grades for the 6000's Guess what? yes, you are correct! the upgrades are here!

Why does ED lock threads when people need help? Because they want the people to talk to someone not just look at a monitor but to actualy give you a voice and a name of someone that can talk you through your problems... Give me the name of another company in this industry that does that...

Save your hate for something else... maby for your warmth this winter when you don't have money for your energy bill because you bought that other name brand because the cheaper one from ED was "made by ED" even thoug it may have been a better product..

Maby those of you that were banned from ICIX were banned because of your ways of communicating?
There's only so many ways to tell the truth. When it comes down to it, ICIX is run by a company, and anything that portrays that company in a negative light is detrimental to business, plain and simple.

Give me the name of another company in this industry that does that...
I can think of a couple, and they don't need to lock threads on their forums //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ben may have had a problem with some things in the past
Man, you people are forgiving. Lying, cheating people out of their money, is all cool with you? I guess time cures all wounds...now I'm off to scam some people in the Classifieds, because in three years everybody will like me again.

I have never seen proof of anyone scamed, we only hear about " I had this friend that said... or 4 years ago bla bla". I did hear about faulty equipment that was made but as far as I know it was made good. I cannot forgive if I have nothing to forgive for. I just think that people need to understand that people and companies can improve and 90% of the crap that happened was not in the last 1-2 years. In the last 1-2 and maby more there is a company that has really set out to make customers happy and they are doing it. Maby when some of you grow up you will see things in a different light but till then, I will continue to support a company that supports me so well!

ive been reading here for a long time, never felt compelled to post really, and btw, i use/have used alot more equipment than eD, im just saying, in my experience, it has been good, and i really dont see how anyone jumping in this thread about the new Av coming out, talking down on Ben and eD is helping the thread at all, just because Ben was a ***** or anus rider to you, doesnt mean the sub is gonna ****...

Edit: and like i have said, yeah some people may have had problems from him in the past, but if the people nowadays (me included) werent involved in that, why should that stop us from having a good experience, im sure that if something like that major would happen today, MANY of his customers would leave, but if hes worked hard enough to get the customer base coming back again, hes doing something right

ive been reading here for a long time, never felt compelled to post really, and btw, i use/have used alot more equipment than eD, im just saying, in my experience, it has been good, and i really dont see how anyone jumping in this thread about the new Av coming out, talking down on Ben and eD is helping the thread at all, just because Ben was a ***** or anus rider to you, doesnt mean the sub is gonna ****...
amen

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.