Aux in control on old h/u

Participant count
  • Participants list

Beachin22

CarAudio.com Newbie
Raleigh
Hello all ~

There's an old but functional Pioneer deh-14 in a newly perchased truck that id like to use my android on til i up grade.

There's an aux input on the back of the unit, but no aux control on the source menu.

Just cd and tuner. Download of the deh-14 manual shows no mention of aux function at all.

If i play pandora thru the aux input, you can hear both fm and the phone! (Phone is super low however)

Ive tried the usual source/menu steps to adjust aux input from slightly newer models but can't get an aux control to pop up.

Am i just out of luck with this old dinosaur or is there an adapter needed?

Thanks for any hell!

Now a days decent head units are so cheap ya might as well replace it for one that has Bluetooth and an auxiliary input. If I was aware of what $100.00 could get ya these days I would have replaced my old Alpine 9813 a long time ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.