AudioVox AVXMTG10U USB issues

Participant count
  • Participant list

tinkertron

So I had an AudioVox 10 inch widescreen LED backlit monitor / DVD player with built-in dome lights - AVXMTG10U system installed by Car Toyz in Mesquite, TX. I have been having issues with the unit detecting the USB drive to either play movies or .mp3's. I've tried several usb drives and different file formats (which in the instructions states AVI or MPEG1 or MPEG2 file formats. The unit only states that "NO USB", Anyone know any knowing issues to try to troubleshoot USB issues?

So I had an AudioVox 10 inch widescreen LED backlit monitor / DVD player with built-in dome lights - AVXMTG10U system installed by Car Toyz in Mesquite, TX. I have been having issues with the unit detecting the USB drive to either play movies or .mp3's. I've tried several usb drives and different file formats (which in the instructions states AVI or MPEG1 or MPEG2 file formats. The unit only states that "NO USB", Anyone know any knowing issues to try to troubleshoot USB issues?
Maybe it only accepts drives formatted with a certain file system? For exmaple, FAT32 vs NTFS. I've had an issue like that where xbox360 would not read the drive until I reformatted it with FAT32.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.