How much deadener do I need? Where do I measure? (Trunk)

Participant count
  • Participant list

95lincdog

Senior VIP Member
It's a 95 lincoln town car. Do I deaden the entire trunk and trunk lid? If not, where do I need to measure? On the right side where the blue jack handles are sticking out, those compartments go all the way into the rear fender over the top if the wheel well. Do I need to get all in there? What thickness?

For the best results..Id do 100% coverage of trunk/entire trunk and lid,with exception of back wall/seat wall(just around edges).Any left over can be utilized for the doors if you ordered more than enough for just the trunk/lid.12"x12"=1sq ft

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you have that much then yeah go for it. It's incredibly nice to just have the option. I remember the first time driving after I put it on...
They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...

About this thread

95lincdog

Senior VIP Member
95lincdog
portland, OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from