Audiopipe APCL-15001D on SMD Amp Dyno at 0.5 ohms Dynamic RMS

I don't see the **** problem u people are lookin for any reason to talk down on the amp because it's audiopipe just get over it. And admit u were wrong about it
1,300 watts certified lol doesn't even do rated on a machine .. What exactly were we wrong about ..?

Ya I agree with that .. But your never seeing 3k from it lol
If your going to deny the dynamic burst from this test then you have to deny the dynamic burst test done on every amp, just like the sundown 1500 doing 2000 watts at 0.6 ohms...I don't see what the problem is?

Why do people think Audiopipe amps are magical? They just aren't that great, and they don't sound that good either. My eD 9.1 absolutely fucking murders a AP 1500 in SQ and in output as well.

lets put it on the dyno and see what happens.
at 2 ohms a 60A maximum fuse is recommended. That's 840watts gross draw at 14v.

How the hell can it do 1300 at 2ohms.
Because your logic of calculating amp output from its fusing is wrong. Same as people thinking that they need certain electrical upgrades by counting wattage vs actual current output. Are you forgetting an amplifier is, at least in parts, nothing more than a step-up transformer?

lets put it on the dyno and see what happens.
at 2 ohms a 60A maximum fuse is recommended. That's 840watts gross draw at 14v.

How the hell can it do 1300 at 2ohms.
Read Zed's article on his site and maybe you'll figure it out, he covers it pretty well I think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bigdwiz

10+ year member
Old School Rulz!
bigdwiz
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date