old ab 100.1 strappable?

Participant count
  • Participant list

cfox10
10+ year member

Rock the house.
The black version... are they strappable? Gonna pick a couple up from iraggi and was just curious. He told me he clamped them at 2100 @ 12.9v clean and don't really compare to the newer version.

Trusting his word on this one so I'm curious about whether they are strappable or not

Also just read on an old ass thread that this amp doesn't do the power iraggi told me. Hmm... I'm really confused now. Anyone put a value on these amps? They are in excellent condition.

Whatever the going rate is for a used 100.1 that's in decent shape is.. With 120 amps of fusing I wouldn't expect anywhere near 2k just based on that one thing.
Kind of what I'm thinking... just don't see someone with a reputation like him lying like that ya know? 2100 @12.9v seems fishy to me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.